Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews for Network Engineer

Network Engineer72 reviews
here is good experience to work with Dimension Data but the chance of grow in this company very less hence I wanna to shift the job with new MNC. Ready to relocate also.
effective and competitive environment. workplace culture depend on client environment. Management depend on your own boss.

Hardest part is too many competitive engineer. You have to keep yourself upgrade
Pros
good for career growth
Cons
Not for long term
Overall good experience and culture I feel.salary increment they concern as per the project . They always keep touch with employees if they needed any requirement form the client and they will speak it with client and make it ready for employees.
Good Work place at client site with good environment.
Leadership skills.

Annual parties of course.

technically learned new things and developed myself for future growth.
Configuration of maintenance trouble shooting Cisco ruters and seiths firewalls, access point, cc camera, VPN , security, bpg, point to point access VPN, exchange server.
Can learn new technologies and state-of-the-art systems...
Fun and enjoyable to work...

Friendly staff...

A wide range of clients across the globe.....
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
Good atmosphere, nice management good salary package, leaves are as per convenience, good for freshers and also for experienced employees. Hr are cooperative
I've been part of 3 different teams in Dimension Data (now NTT global), overall the company is good but my current team is little biased based on religion and favour peoples belonging to a particular region of the country.
Pros
Opportunities are good to learn.
Cons
IJP is little tough.
Exciting company with lots of growth int the field. Moved on from the company due to post graduation. Great management and skills that could be beneficial for Networking fields.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
Great work place with emphasis on personal growth and development.
Good company values

Excellent learning school as the company thrives on established business processes.

Global footprint.
You can learn about different technologies and products.
Work culture is good and management is supportive and cooperative.

I have learned and certified different technologies and worked for many customers and handled projects as a SPOC.
I have a good expreince in this campany and i have learnt lots of things and good exprience in networking filed and good team working and good management.
really enjoyed my time at Dimension Data. Loved the people I worked with. Pay and Benefits were very good. He=ad a great working relationship with my boss.
Work from home options provide nice flexibility and the company provides excellent PTO time that increases annually. There are lots of technical and sales oriented learning/training resources available to employees who want to excel. Great people in all offices.
Holiday as client wants. No work limit, no didicated time intervals, when you go to the field on work no lunch no time period and no any transportation support by the company. No increment on the behalf of performance.
Pros
Cons
Depends on work load
Learned various skills. Most of the work is outsourced. Generally take very less people on its payroll. Work culture is good. In terms of travelling allowances and other perks they pay well.
Pros
Travelling allowances.
Cons
Clients were very demanding.
One of the best indian based IT company for long period of work
work culture and timing is healthy.

work place and campus greenish.

need to improve management
Pros
good management
Cons
nothing
I enjoyed carrying out the project work, which had me travelling locally to client sites. I was working with remote engineers, some who were in other states/ or even countries, and they were all great to get along with and knowledgeable and helpful. When not carrying out project work, I was in the local office, either preparing for upcoming projects or online training. I was also sent to many vendor training/ and presentations. The other engineers in the office were great to work with, and friendly, so we all frequently spoke to one another while in the office.

There are managerial problems, even to the extent where staff members are bullied.

Working hours became increasingly long, with many out of hours working weekend.

The office is dull, and depressing.

Not enough support is offered to the Engineers, not locally in the office anyway.

Engineers are overworked and over utilised, with very little appreciation for the work that they do.

The office and the work slowly drained the life out of me, and other Engineers!

After leaving the company, I had very little confidence left due to the managements feedback to my work (all of which was praised by the Project Managers!). I have spoken to other Engineers while working for this company, and since leaving, who have all experienced the same. This really needs to be reviewed.
Pros
Great project work, Latest technology exposure, good salary.
Cons
Poor management, bullying, overworked with no appreciation. No work life balance!
Warmly cooperation within team members and have proper
negotiation among others team or superior. sometime work under

pressure incase of incident issue to be resolved on time as

the customer is banking business.
company has so many talented employees in different departments so that they can respond instantly to their client without fail 24*7 .and good working environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.