Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews for Security Consultant

I have the privilege of working in Dimension Data for two years. In my time there, I have worked in multiple tenders and opportunities with the Client Managers. It is a very productive and challenging environment. Fortunately, there is a group of consultants that are team players and provide advice and help when needed. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Bi-weekly "lunch and learn" sessions, free drinks from pantry.
Cons
Consulting team is too thin to respond to the many requests from Client Managers.
The people and culture of DiData is something so unique and hard to find anywhere else. Honestly one of the best companies I've ever worked at. The management are completely ethical and honest and most importantly fair. The people I've worked with are part of an extended family and the thing I loved was that DiData was always open to new ideas and ways to move forward in the industry.
The best place to enhance skillets and learn new technologies. The work culture is unique and provides great platform to work with various domains of the industry.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Good delivery capabilities and execution. Lots of hand-picked colleagues from the HQ country South Africa. As a LoB seller, Client Managers will be hesitant to take you into their accounts.