Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews for Senior Service Delivery Manager

Used to be a trusted, productive, adn fun place to work.
Senior Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MA16 January 2019
I have been there 17 years and for 16 of them they were very enjoyable and we were constantly rated one of the top 5 Companies to work for. Since the most recent CEO has taken over the sales targets have not been met and the monthly "All Hands" calls provided nothing about the financial numbers and the trouble we are in. From one Friday with a RA-RA call to the following Wednesday 200+ people were shocked with the layoff.

No longer a Top 5 place to work...
Excellent workplace culture and advancement possibilities
Senior Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  City of London and home9 February 2018
I was very much self-sufficient and left to get on with it as a Senior SDM looking after a single multinational bank.

Most of my day was problem solving and contract management.

This included the maintenance of a client P&L to ensure continued profitability.

Excellent culture and you could get much more from the company than I personally needed.

The hardest part of the job was working with some rather archaic internal systems and processes which were simply not up to the level required.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the variation....no two days being the same.
Great Company
Senior Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DU14 October 2015
Great work place with emphasis on personal growth and development.
Good company values
Excellent learning school as the company thrives on established business processes.
Global footprint.