Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Collaborative and warm environment
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston VA9 January 2014
I would look forward to going to work daily. There were six Help Desk Agents on our team, and we all worked together. The amazing thing about working for DD is that each agent complemented one another. I would come in the office first because I took the early shift, and review our mailbox, and also check for other outstanding tickets. Because I came in early I was able to brief the other agents on major outages, and infrastructure changes. Various issues would be reported daily such as, printer issues, Outlook issues, and even password reset request. Although sometimes things were challenging I was able to preserve until a resolution was met.

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (Former Employee) –  Bryanston South Africa20 January 2020
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
Work experience
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Lagos20 January 2020
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.