Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Desperate Seeking A Job
Project Manager Implementation (Current Employee) –  Centreville, VA22 November 2014
This environment is toxic. Unless you are in the inner circle and well liked you will forever have problems. Do not complain to HR you will wait 6 months for reply that reads. "No issues found" that does not even come from the HR person that was or is handing your concerns. As for calling the ethics hotline yet another joke... I was once called into a meeting and told turn off your phone and do not tape this conversation. In a call to ethics that was discussed so much for safe guarding the employees.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
management Favortism, unfair hiring/firing practices, did I mention management

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (Former Employee) –  Bryanston South Africa20 January 2020
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
Work experience
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Lagos20 January 2020
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.