Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Dimension Data
It security consultant (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng20 September 2019
The people and culture of DiData is something so unique and hard to find anywhere else. Honestly one of the best companies I've ever worked at. The management are completely ethical and honest and most importantly fair. The people I've worked with are part of an extended family and the thing I loved was that DiData was always open to new ideas and ways to move forward in the industry.

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Returns Department very unorganized
Associate Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC11 October 2019
There is so much work that the RMA department is unorganized and all over the place. They will never be able to catch up. The manager is overwhelmed and the whole department needs to be cleaned up. There is no training. It is a sink or swim mentality. New hires are not given the tools to succeed. Training needs to be given so new hires can have a chance to succeed.
Pros
Overall good company
Cons
No training
To Increase Your Knowledge its right MNC to join
Techinical specialist security (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka7 October 2019
9hrs worktime
i have been working in DD since 4.7 yrs and still enjoying it but due to personal reason i am leaving DD.
I would suggest to all , who wants deep or to enhance knowledge join DD now its NTT group. You will get hand on each and every vendor.
Best Luck...
stick with your work you will get benefits 100% . Management is always help you, if you show your enthusiasm for work.