Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Challenging and rewarding environment
Global Infrastructure and Network Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng17 August 2018
My time at Dimension Data was great as i learnt alot of new skills and expanded on existing skills. I was challenged and stretched in my role but i was never given or considered for any career advancement as my management did not consider and was not interested in advancing employees. I worked long hours and was always declined my leave, but i delivered some world first in terms of projects on a global scale. My team that i managed was phenomenal and we were not just colleagues but a family and good friends. Rest of the organization was very bureaucratic.
Cons
Long Hours, below market related pay

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Ambitious Operational Strategy executed by Competent Professionals
2nd Line Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 December 2019
Good work experience. Good management. Clearly defined scope for market targets. Decent salary and benefits. Good culture. Room for growth and excellent training program.
Amazing culture
VP, Americas Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX4 December 2019
This is a great place to work, very demanding from a time perspective and a lot of travel. However the compensation and rewards were always fair and many former co-workers are considered family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.