Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Life at Dimension
customer support engineer (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng14 August 2017
On a typical day for example 6am -2pm shift.
Get to work early ofcourse log in and take over from the last person who was on duty,with the guidance of the handover which every team recieves depending on the workload.I have learned the important of how you conduct yourself espicially when dealing with critical clients.Mangement plays a huge role in our daily activities,they assist us with anything we might have problems with,they have more experince and are more knowledgeable of the environment. The hardest part of the job is when it gets busy and the teams is doing their best not to breach calls, especially if we are short staffed. The best day has to be pay day but the other part has to be completing your daily activities this could include updating calls and resolving important issues.
Pros
Not being micro managed
Cons
long hours, no incentives

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Nice company to work
Network Engineer (Field Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18 January 2020
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
Good
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra16 January 2020
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.