Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Dimension Data is awesome
eCommerce Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA14 January 2019
Dimension Data is an awesome place to work. However it such a big company navigating the company to find new opportunities can be hard. We start our day with a daily standup where we summarize our work from the previous day, and what we intend to accomplish for the current day. We then get to work. The team is distributed globally so we communicate via slack and email. The company values indeed depends upon self motivated people who are able to thrive in an autonomous yet team oriented environment.
Pros
excellent compensation, opportunities to learm
Cons
project base work in a large gloabally distributed company, difficult to find stability

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Friendly environment and flexible hours.
Service desk Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC13 December 2019
Responsible for providing telephone support to the end-user on hardware, software and network/VPN related problems and provide support remotely through bomgar when required. Responsible for monitoring low complexity network infrastructures, receiving, assigning and coordinating the successful resolution of requests (Incidents, Service Request, Events, and Problems) logged by clients on the relevant monitoring system.
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Service desk Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC13 December 2019
Pros
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.