Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Productive, Knowledgeable and fun environment
Service Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Luanda, Angola16 May 2016
I would start work very early due to avoiding traffic, I would do the morning health checks, read e-mails, check my calendar for any scheduled meetings, prioritize the incidents and requests from clients, check up on the technicians assign the various projects to each technician.

I learned to be very patient and very tolerable, to my co-workers and clients, due to language and culture barriers.
I also learned that with proper communication most discrepancies can be resolved.
I also learned to be a hands-on employee, meaning, that if certain skills was needed in another area, besides Service Desk duty, I would gladly assist and learn new skills, such as working in the Data Centre.
Management have always been very supportive, understand and always gave room to grow for more opportunities.

Hardest part was learning a new culture in the working environment within a different country, but it has opened up my mind and eyes to so many learning opportunities.
I not only grew within my skills but as a person.
Pros
Free breakfast and flexibility
Cons
working on some public holidays and weekends

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Work hard and Play hard
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Campus11 November 2019
Great company to work for and they do invest in there employers. You work hard but make time to spend time for team building. Culture is greated and all stand as one
Thanks for working at DD
Cabling Technician and electrician (Former Employee) –  Fourways, Gauteng9 November 2019
I would like to work again at Dimensions Data and they need to cancel all contacts because they don't do job properly .Working at DD i have experienced lot of things you are taught to communicate with clients and there is a open door policy when you have a problem or an advice you're welcome

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.