Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Productive, Knowledgeable and fun environment
Service Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Luanda, Angola16 May 2016
I would start work very early due to avoiding traffic, I would do the morning health checks, read e-mails, check my calendar for any scheduled meetings, prioritize the incidents and requests from clients, check up on the technicians assign the various projects to each technician.

I learned to be very patient and very tolerable, to my co-workers and clients, due to language and culture barriers.
I also learned that with proper communication most discrepancies can be resolved.
I also learned to be a hands-on employee, meaning, that if certain skills was needed in another area, besides Service Desk duty, I would gladly assist and learn new skills, such as working in the Data Centre.
Management have always been very supportive, understand and always gave room to grow for more opportunities.

Hardest part was learning a new culture in the working environment within a different country, but it has opened up my mind and eyes to so many learning opportunities.
I not only grew within my skills but as a person.
Pros
Free breakfast and flexibility
Cons
working on some public holidays and weekends

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (Former Employee) –  Bryanston South Africa20 January 2020
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
Work experience
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Lagos20 January 2020
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.