Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Workplace
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng22 February 2017
My workplace is very good and accommodating, especially the management and the team.

It only becomes difficult when users or client are not co operating and not agreeing to company policies.

The most enjoyable part of the work is when I am busy troubleshooting on user s pc and struggling I will normally ask my colleagues to assist before I escalate to my team leader we will try harder to resolve the issue so that at the end of the call we will congratulate who ever who would have came up with the solution.

I have learned that in the IT field we share info, support each other and work together as a team.

A typical day at work will be when I get to work and find that everything is down from servers, telephones, and the network and users are not very understanding.

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

福利算好
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  鰂魚涌, Hong Kong Island7 December 2019
內部工作指引不夠清晰,團隊精神不夠,管理層較難明白基層員工在工作上遇到的困難。工作文化是要自己解決問題。
Ambitious Operational Strategy executed by Competent Professionals
2nd Line Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 December 2019
Good work experience. Good management. Clearly defined scope for market targets. Decent salary and benefits. Good culture. Room for growth and excellent training program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.