Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Review

View all Dimension Data reviews

Workplace
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng22 February 2017
My workplace is very good and accommodating, especially the management and the team.

It only becomes difficult when users or client are not co operating and not agreeing to company policies.

The most enjoyable part of the work is when I am busy troubleshooting on user s pc and struggling I will normally ask my colleagues to assist before I escalate to my team leader we will try harder to resolve the issue so that at the end of the call we will congratulate who ever who would have came up with the solution.

I have learned that in the IT field we share info, support each other and work together as a team.

A typical day at work will be when I get to work and find that everything is down from servers, telephones, and the network and users are not very understanding.

Other Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Nice company to work
Network Engineer (Field Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18 January 2020
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
Good
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra16 January 2020
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.