Direct Medics Healthcare Recruitment

Direct Medics Healthcare Recruitment Employee Reviews

I find working for Direct Medics very good, I have no stress, I summit my timesheet at the end of the week and get paid the following week. I have not been out of work since starting in October 2018. Thank you
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
none come to mind
have had no issues working with direct medics, always plenty of shifts sent out to pick up. very friendly office staff in belfast always willing to work with what suits best.
I have worked for Direct Medics full time for over three years. Having been in a permanent post and joined several nursing agencies in the past, I can affirm that Direct Medics is the best Nursing agency I have ever worked for. From the day I started working for them, up until now, I have always been impressed with the way their administration and management work. Joining them was a straightforward process. My recruiting consultant cleared my file in no time and organised everything for me, flight, accommodation and my block booking. My welfare was always a priority.
Online training, moral support and salary is second to none. I am especially grateful to my recruiting consultant, nursing manager and Direct Medics director for all the support they’ve provided me with over the years. Long live this company. I’m so proud to be a part of it.
good company to work for, benefits are good. not a lot of direction.. small office. good hours and flexible quite generous. not a lot to say really...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Direct Medics Healthcare Recruitment?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Medics Healthcare Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.