Disney Store

Disney Store Employee Reviews

Great company working with great people, very sales oriented. Although I thoroughly enjoyed working here there was always great difficulty with continuous roster changes.
I would not recommend working here at all. The moment you start your shift you instantly feel pressured, as if the higher up team members are watching you and listening to your conversations with customers, which is the case a lot of the time. I must say, their training is very good and they give feedback to help you improve but it's too much work and stress for a job that I'm only doing to fund myself whilst I'm in college. College is stressful enough, having a part-time job which you don't see yourself progressing as a career choice is not worth doing at all. You're better off somewhere else.
Pros
Good pay for retail assistants
Cons
Stressful
Greeting customers Providing them with the right information in regards to what they are looking for. Management are not very good in how they treat employees hard to convert people into buying a product also talk ups meaning getting people to buy a box or a bag as an extra. The people (employees) are the enjoyable part of the job. On your feet all day It is very nerve wracking all the time, in terms of achieving objectives. Work atmosphere is not great, very exhausting.
Wasn't the job I thought I was going into as a loss prevention manager I wasn't paid enough for the amount of work and tasking on which I did daily bonuses were poor.
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Poor pay
my main activities and responsibilities was:  Greeting customers with professional manner  Being involved in stock control and management  Being responsible for processing cash and card payments  Stocking shelves with merchandise  Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for  Balancing cash registers with receipts  Dealing with customer complaints  Being responsible for security within the store  Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock  Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
Seeing a child become immersed in you and the store as you tell about their favorite character, movie, toy. Doing a fly by, event, celebration and watching the children and the parents eyes fill with awe and joy!!!!
Pros
making great friends
Cons
don't wear costumes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Disney Store?