Disney Store
Disney Store Employee Review

Fun Workplace difficult hours

5 February 2018
Great company working with great people, very sales oriented. Although I thoroughly enjoyed working here there was always great difficulty with continuous roster changes.
19 June 2018
Same roleSame location
Cast Member (Sales Assistant) (Current Employee) - Dublin
Greeting customers
Providing them with the right information in regards to what they are looking for.

Management are not very good in how they treat employees

hard to convert people into buying a product also talk ups meaning getting people to buy a box or a bag as an extra.

The people (employees) are the enjoyable part of the job.

On your feet all day

It is very nerve wracking all the time, in terms of achieving objectives.

Work atmosphere is not great, very exhausting.
24 July 2014
Same roleSame location
Cast Member (Former Employee) - Dublin, D
Seeing a child become immersed in you and the store as you tell about their favorite character, movie, toy.
Doing a fly by, event, celebration and watching the children and the parents eyes fill with awe and joy!!!!
Pros
making great friends
Cons
don't wear costumes.
20 September 2019
Same location
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I would not recommend working here at all. The moment you start your shift you instantly feel pressured, as if the higher up team members are watching you and listening to your conversations with customers, which is the case a lot of the time. I must say, their training is very good and they give feedback to help you improve but it's too much work and stress for a job that I'm only doing to fund myself whilst I'm in college. College is stressful enough, having a part-time job which you don't see yourself progressing as a career choice is not worth doing at all. You're better off somewhere else.
Pros
Good pay for retail assistants
Cons
Stressful