Disney Store
Disney Store Employee Review

working in a happy family

20 March 2015
my main activities and responsibilities was:  Greeting customers with professional manner  Being involved in stock control and management  Being responsible for processing cash and card payments  Stocking shelves with merchandise  Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for  Balancing cash registers with receipts  Dealing with customer complaints  Being responsible for security within the store  Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock  Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
5.0Job security/advancement
20 September 2019
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I would not recommend working here at all. The moment you start your shift you instantly feel pressured, as if the higher up team members are watching you and listening to your conversations with customers, which is the case a lot of the time. I must say, their training is very good and they give feedback to help you improve but it's too much work and stress for a job that I'm only doing to fund myself whilst I'm in college. College is stressful enough, having a part-time job which you don't see yourself progressing as a career choice is not worth doing at all. You're better off somewhere else.
Pros
Good pay for retail assistants
Cons
Stressful
19 June 2018
Cast Member (Sales Assistant) (Current Employee) - Dublin
Greeting customers Providing them with the right information in regards to what they are looking for. Management are not very good in how they treat employees hard to convert people into buying a product also talk ups meaning getting people to buy a box or a bag as an extra. The people (employees) are the enjoyable part of the job. On your feet all day It is very nerve wracking all the time, in terms of achieving objectives. Work atmosphere is not great, very exhausting.
15 April 2018
Loss prevention manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Wasn't the job I thought I was going into as a loss prevention manager I wasn't paid enough for the amount of work and tasking on which I did daily bonuses were poor.
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Poor pay