Distilled SCH

Distilled SCH Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin2 reviews
Distilled SCH is a medium-sized company which was created in a joint venture with Schibsted. Their 5 principles are:
- We have a blackbelt mindset

- We like to simplify things

- We make things happen

- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands

- We're passionate about what we do

Throughout my time at Distilled, I've witnessed these principles in action and it makes for an incredible place for work.

The people here are very friendly, it has a nice atmosphere and the facilities are top-notch.
Pros
Great health plan, good salary, encouraged positive mindset.
Cons
Can get a little repetitive at times, environment is sometimes too relaxed.
Distilled SCH are the publishers of Daft, DoneDeal, and Adverts.ie
On a day to the basis, I worked with some interesting clients that I brought into the business.

I really enjoyed that I learned to create a sales story for our product and deliver that message in a number of ways in a modern sales environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with some key clients on a more deeper level of campaign management this type of campaign would have included dedicated campaign assets & campaign landing page.

All built and designed with customers key objectives and an understanding of the client's customer sales funnel which meant that campaigns got the maximum return with their digital advertising investments.

The company does try to create a good workplace culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Distilled SCH. Our community is ready to answer.
Distilled SCH Reviews by Job Title