Ditchley Group

Ditchley Group Employee Reviews

Ireland9 reviews
Featured review
Ditchley Group selected this as a representative review
I like work very much here. Wonderful residents. Friendly staff. Good work environment. Very busy. Average pay. Very good management. Nice food. This work helped me to further develop my critical thinking skills and time management.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Worked here from September 2015 to May 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff was friendly and they helped me improve my cooking skills. The pressure was an issue for me as it involved multi-tasking and being quick on your feet as I am a very easy going individual who likes to take my time and focus as best as I can.
Pros
Learned how to bake again
Cons
Too much pressure
During my time there I had many learning opportunities and experiences. The staff I worked with were all very enthusiastic and caring. It was a very comfortable and friendly environment to work in.
Pros
Free Lunches
Have been at Millrace for some time now, I wouldn't recommend this establishment to anyone. There is a huge turn over of staff throughout the building ranging through all job titles, the pay is the same for nights and weekends (including Sundays).
Management at all levels are not equipped to deal with issues arising, staff leaving on a weekly basis due to stress. Never enough staff on and patients are left to suffer as a result. Not entitled to any sick days, always issues with pay and annual leave entitlements
Pros
Cons
See above
A bit disorganized. It was ok , the staff were nice. The hours we're flexible when I was there but I know it's under new management now so I don't think there is alot I can say
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Disorganized
Five star Nursing Home, Located in Galway City. Fantastic atmosphere for both residents & staff. Highly recommend as an employer.
All staff in Strathmore Lodge is very friendly and everyone offer ther help if needed .Its mix of nationality what make this workplace very special .Managment try to set the rota to suit for everyone .
Pros
breaks is paid, lunches are free
Cons
4 shifts
Staff are expected to work 12.5 hrs shifts 3 - 4 days a week. The day is very busy morning to evening with a lot of manual lifting.

Staff are on call on days off so calls may be made late at night requesting to see if you can start at 7:30 in the morning due to staff calling in sick.
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Poor pay
i enjoyed my time there the care team are as good as any were :)
able to work around your needs have on going training.

management get involved an help the staff when needed