I was unlucky to begin with as I didnt get as many hours as I needed or had expected, due to unforeseen circumstances involving another staff member, but since then I have moved to a store with more hours available, and recently my hours have been increased even more as reward for hard work and meeting most of my targets
Unreasonable. Punishment of hours deduction based on performance, and a constant speech from management on why hours are as bad as they are.
Long and hard can be rewarding if the store hits customer satisfaction but even if you hit all your targets the rewards are poor for the hard work especially over Christmas and busy periods
Eratic. You are expected to stay back till all hours somedays.
40 for full time and really tight for part timers with 8 hour shifts and hence staff turn over is really high
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Dixons Carphone? What are the steps along…5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Dixons Carphone?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Dixons Carphone?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Dixons Carphone?3 people answered
- What is the Dixons Carphone employee discount?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Dixons Carphone?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Dixons Carphone?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Dixons Carphone about how to improve it?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Dixons Carphone?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Dixons Carphone?One person answered