Had an interview there a couple of months ago.Has to be one of the most bizarre ones I’ve ever done in 20 years. First was the face to face interview which was okay. After that came the sales test where you had 5 minutes to memorize products in a specific area and try and sell it to a member of staff. You also had to remember to sell product insurance, airtricity and Sky tv. Wages were €10 an hour. Joke for what is expected. Avoid!
An interview and then customer interaction. They don't expect you to sell anything but want to see how you interact with customers. They want enthusiastic and engaging. Obviously if you sell something, even better.
You have to apply online and then complete an online test. You are then sent up to Dublin for training, where they treat you like a school kid.
On line application
Usually an interview and then a selling test
- How are the working hours at Dixons Carphone?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Dixons Carphone?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Dixons Carphone?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Dixons Carphone?3 people answered
- What is the Dixons Carphone employee discount?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Dixons Carphone?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Dixons Carphone?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Dixons Carphone about how to improve it?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Dixons Carphone?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Dixons Carphone?One person answered