Dixons Carphone

Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork7 reviews
Poor company
Very poorly paid with massive targets make the company plenty of money with out very little to no benefits very badly managed management think there above god and there is plenty of favourites who get all best shifts etc you have to ask permission to use the toilet
Poor place
Never paid correctly mangers bullies and treat ever one like dogs. hi rd and fire I was there for few years and the turn over of staff is mental. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here
No leadership
No staff training given, expected to meet sales targets on minimum wage while explaing to customers why the products are faulty while trying to refrain from laughing.
Pros
Shop is warm
Cons
Dealing with people
Very Fun to work
A very fun enjoyable environment, everyone gets on with eachother and helps each of the team members if needed. I never felt lost there.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long hours, sometimes overnights
fun workplace
In my experience in curry's pc world, I had a good time working with the crews there. The crew had a warm welcome to me. We had a good team work. We did every job with excellency. Once I had a hard time in doing a task but everyone's willing to help if one crew has a problem in doing his/her tasks.
Worst Job Ever
Terrible wages!! Massive amount of pressure to sell products people don't need!! Forced to work Stephens Day and nearly every day over Christmas period.
Pros
None!!
Cons
Terrible wages with no benefits
Fun and exciting
Such a brilliant company to work for. Great staff, can honestly say I love my job there. Never a day I dread going to work.