Dixons Carphone

Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway4 reviews
Its a good comapny the amount of targets and kpis are ridiculous considering the terrible pay and selling sky now that they arent getting paid for and forced to do so. Honestly glad i left never would recommend the place avoid at all costs i stayed there for 2 years and the stress was unacceptable.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Bad pay no gratatuide bad managment to staff who do so much and no benifits
Staff A+++++ management forget it they don't care about you or other staff plain and simple definitely not worth it at all there a disgrace don't even try this position as a team leader trust me regret is a understatement
Pros
Great sales stff
Cons
Management and targets
Love the staff. I'm enjoying my time at Currys.
My every day job includes selling and helping customers out with their needs. There are up and downs like any other jobs but my time at Currys was great.
The company was good to work for, the relationship between managers and staff was good, and it was a very easy going place to work. My job consisted of stacking shelves and general warehouse work. I was occasionally able to help customers with technical information in regards to electronics and computer systems due to my interest in technology in general. The hardest part of the job was not having to challenge myself and that's all there is to say really.