Dixons Carphone

Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

As part of a team, a sales consultant always needs to deliver good customer service, be patient and helpful. The internal system is old, we don't have the autonomy to solve clients problems as we depend on another sales portal.
I really enjoyed doing work experience there and it was real good fun I would go to work and the manager would tell us what to do and then we would go and do it and when we are finished we would go to him and ask what else needs to be done. The hardest part of the job was when me and my co workers had to rearrange the storage room
Pros
They were games while we were on break
Cons
The times for break weren't specific
A nice work environment with simple achievable monthly targets. No real advancement options and the pay could be better for the quality of work need doing.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
advancement and pay
*Focus on the customer needs*Learned how to negotiate to people in different values and moods*Very good management and looking for our walfare*Very friendly and enjoyed*To maintain the KPI's and target in this time of financial difficulties*the enjoyable part of the job is when you talk to the customer and gave them the right solution and they are happy/delighted that they may even give you sweets or something as appreciation that you gave them a Good Service.