Dixons Carphone

Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

work experience Contributed to developing the standard operating procedures for warehouse operations. Followed strict Health and Safety, Fire Awareness and Security procedures, policies and standards. Responsible for receiving, unloading and storage of deliveries Ensured relevant order and delivery paperwork signed and organised correctly. Worked as part of team, with organised approach to prioritise workload.
Definitely not suitable as a long term job. Pay isn't great for the amount of responsibility that is expected of you. Discount is not great either, 10% is all you get. They do not want to give any more than they have to. Would not recommend it.
Worst place to work for I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them management is very poor and when call sick they give u a lot questions to and talk behind your back to other staff
Pros
Cons
Way the management in office treating there staff I would never recommend somebody to work for these
As a Sales person your role is to sell attachments on products and have a target each week/month etc you have to reach, you will also have monthly meetings to discuss how you can do better and sell more, There is no commission for any sale, Minimum wage with no wage increases available. Not a great company have had people start and have to wait months to receive first payment. Staff have gone 15 years without pay rise. Christmas staff worked entire christmas without receiving any payment until they had finished up with the company.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Unreachable targets with no commission and minimum wage with no increase (frozen)
I have worked in Currys Navan for a year and it has been a great experience and a pleasure to work there, the management is great and other employees too.
Work was excellent. encellent working conditions. good pay. good relationship with manager and other staff. Great communication, team building, skill-improving and excellent motivation my manager.
The company was good to work for, the relationship between managers and staff was good, and it was a very easy going place to work. My job consisted of stacking shelves and general warehouse work. I was occasionally able to help customers with technical information in regards to electronics and computer systems due to my interest in technology in general. The hardest part of the job was not having to challenge myself and that's all there is to say really.