Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

Ireland78 reviews
Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours
The hour rate are the same during night shifts, you would have to do also the cleaning with 2 or 3 people all shift being said that during the day some hours there are 6 instores working together. There's not a fair professional etiquette so you will deal with rude staff or even managers and nothing really changes because the managers also don't care. Summers are the worst period of time to work as the heat of the oven circulate in the store without proper A.C or fan.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Bad company culture, stressful, bad paid
Unless you are a friend of the manager don't bother to apply. Managers pets get lots of handy drops everyone else gets the bad jobs.
They tried to send me out on a motorcycle that was not road worthy, brakes didn't work. When I refused to drive the bike they sent me home and then I didn't get another call for work.

The manager was the most ignorant person I have ever worked for
Not bad I had good time in dominos pizza I was a driver as .
I had very nice time there nice people good manager and staff very friendly and funny drivers always smile on their face
Domino's was a great place to work
the co workers were all very friendly and welcoming and very helpful if you were stuck in doing your job

it was a very fast paced environment
If you can't find a work a you are able to work with people frm different countries, is your work, you can study and have another work while working at domino's.This work is a second work to help you with your incomes.
I was on the tills and dealing with customers. I learned alot from dominos cause of its fast paced work and how high the demand for dominos is. The main thing i learned is the customer is always right.
I wouldn’t recommend it at all to anyone looking to work in dominos , no work ethic or moral , long hours sometimes you don’t finish early mornings , staff everyone aside from the managers is ok to work with
Pros
Cons
Long hours, shiity staff workers, no work ethic
It was a great place to work and learn how a fast food place was run. I made life-long friends there and learnt a great amount of skills. I gained great customer service skills and learnt how to work in a fast food takeaway.
Driver are good look out for u .the staff are nice 2 .poor wage €4.00 a drop for driver .put it up 2 a € 5.00 .cost of liveing is go up put the wage are not .😤
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we
got from them we received nothing, working for free
Wouldn’t recommend this place no one
They paid me 8€ per hour

And expect you to do everything

From answering phones to making pizzas

To cleaning

Moping

Taking out trash

Handling delivery’s

Prepping goods

Washing it’s a nightmare!

It’s
got from them we received nothing, working for free
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours
some nice people work inside but the management treats you like disposable labour. they dont give you clear instructions, dont care or advance your training and are just impatient and unreliable. the ordering computer system also gives much anxiety and you need a manager's code for EVERYTHING and then to advance an order you need to ask the manager who just gets annoyed and irritated at you for asking to advance a customer's order!

WATCH OUT!!

During seasonal busy periods they hire people on so called 'trial periods' they say that you will have two weeks to showcase your skills afterwards you may be kept. these are lies and they will almost always trick you and throw you out after the season period is over. it happened to me and some people i know. the employer also couldnt say it himself to my eyes that he is getting rid of me. he took a day off and got one of his supervisors to break my heart by saying they dont want me there anymore. the guy was in tears as he liked me and i got on quite well with my former colleagues.

nice food but some cold hearted and deceitful management
Pros
workmates are great
Cons
just dont work here. look for a more reliable work place
Hard work but fun. Work with a great team gives you a lot of experience. Hardest part i think is working nights especially when you have kids.Overall great company to work with.
If the boss doesnt care why should staff.Raise an issue with area manager he then would just blows smoke up your a** nothing ressolved. Overcharging customers by editing prices...managment stealing from tills...abusive language towards staff...no breaks...understaffed on purpose..older staff feeling entitled!
Pros
Having a customer smile at you
Cons
Blame game. No breaks. Useless managers.
great place to work free pizza for breaks which was a huge plus for me and no more relaxing working then topping a pizza a great place to work with a great team
Poor management and communication from management to staff. Lack of training and high expectations for staff. High staff turnover from bad treatment, bad hours, working on holidays etc and low salary.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Cons
Working on ALL public holidays and low wages
I hated working there.The branch I worked in was so unprofessional and rude. Abusive lazy managers.The managers could talk to you anyway they want to you but if you answer back your in trouble.Toxic culture.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lazy unprofessional managers