Domino's Employee Reviews

great place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork21 May 2018
work four years in dominos, its a nice place to work , friendly atmosphere, good experience to work with a great team , its always busy and lot of fun
Great for Part time work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway20 May 2018
Great place to work while I studied. Work is not too difficult, but I was kept busy so time goes fast. Learned good work ethic. Team work is very important.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Some late nights
Not so bad
Store Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland23 April 2018
Fun place to work, good perks
Can be long hours but meet some great people in the company
Excellent job advancement opportunities
Never had any issues with management
Nice place to work in for the start
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin2 April 2018
Generally a nice place to work in for part time job, as you gain a set of useful skills like how to work in a team and individually, problem solving, as well as communication skills with both co-workers and customers. As I said before, it is good place for part time job with possibilities to advance and make career in it, though in such case it would require complete devotion and often sacrificing your own personal life, its more like a lifestyle than job.
Staff and working environment even though it tends to be fast paced is quite nice as well as the managers and higher ups, can't really find anything to complain about it. The only issue I could address is that getting the holidays or day offs isn't easy as they tend to be short on some staff which sometimes results in having to work on unplanned days or longer hours.
Pros
Staff discount and the set of skills gained
Effecient and Productive
Delivery Driver & In-store Operative (Former Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath22 March 2018
This company treats their driving staff very poorly. They don't consider the drivers as staff, so drivers don't get the same luxuries as instore staff. No cigarette breaks, not allowed to sit whole making boxes and are required to help the kitchen staff even though they get paid half the wage.
Pros
Fun, informitive
Cons
unfair towards driving staff, long hours
Excellent place of work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Clonmel, County Tipperary13 March 2018
One of the best places i've worked.
Strict to a routine of quality from start to finish which also increases production and lightens the work load on an individual and the team.
Pros
Fantastic work environment
Cons
Late nights
Not a bit productive no work ethic
Run around (Former Employee) –  Ireland12 February 2018
One rule for one staff member another rule for another. Shouting between management and staff, no authority from management whatsoever, extremely rude and unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Putting up with immature and ignorant staff management included.
Great time working with food
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 January 2018
This job was the beginning of my work experience. Here I learnt how to gain money and how to live by myself. I understood that I love to work because I can be my own landlord and I help my parents also.
Friendly, hardworking and fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tralee, County Kerry21 January 2018
Coming to work was a pleasure as the staff is very friendly. I gained many new skills in different areas. The management was great as the team always worked great together. The hardest part about the job was if it was busy and we were understaffed. I loved working with a lovely staff.
Pros
free food while working and half price food.
Cons
Bad pay if your young
Self empoyed work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dundrum, County Dublin19 January 2018
Nice work atomosphere. nice to meet new people delivering food and seeing smile at their faces while giving the food on time fresh and hot.
Nice to travel around dublin streets
long hours and very busy periods.
pizza maker (Current Employee) –  Clonee, County Meath30 December 2017
The job required you to answer phones, take orders make food and pack the food to the boxes. The hardest part of the job was the night shifts and the busy time that comes from about 6-10 o'clock. Essential skills that were leaned were answering the phones, dealing with costumers, handling money Closing the shop.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours and night shifts
its ok
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 December 2017
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers, answering phones, and liaising between customers and management.

My work duties have taught me how to keep calm in stressful situations, how to deal with customers, and how to work effectively in an intercultural environment.
fun and busy
Team member (Current Employee) –  Citywest, County Dublin7 December 2017
i work on the weekends , mostly at the busiest hours , is very hectic and can also be stressful .Domino's is fun somedays and we have very friendly stuff .
Great contact with customers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 September 2017
Job from monday to Sunday
I learn language, got very good concact with customers.
Hard job on beggining when You did not know adresses but after 1 month you know 90% of area
Pros
free pizza
Cons
Very good hours
Fast-paced and warm workplace
Cash Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth29 July 2017

Great Workplace
Store manager in Castletroy Branch (Former Employee) –  Limerck2 July 2017
I enjoyed my time in Dominos. I learnt valuable lessons with this company and they had an excellent training structure.Nights are the busiest and patience and customer service are a priority
Pros
Free Pizzas and bonuses
Cons
Night work
Regular job for students
Driver / Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo30 May 2017
Good opportunity for some extra cash for students and young people, but this place was privately owned and the owner is not a very nice person to customers or staff.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
Owner
A normal office type
Assistant Manager (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 May 2017
Not so easy work environment,
provides experience in troubleshooting, no fixed hour shift. No pension or healthcare. little to no work life balance
Nice to work but not appreciated for Hard-work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 May 2017
work - work - work and work that's all no fun, need put more than double efforts while working in domino's. As a manager have to left behind social life. Need avail 24hrs when ever they need you have to go no choice. Stressful job. Very tough target to achieve bonuses.
Pros
Only for managers free lunch
Cons
no break times fixes
Great
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 May 2017
Difficult to ballance full time work and school but overall an easy job I would work the night mostly. A lot of customers which makes labelling very difficult and you have to be very fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K