Domino's
Coronavirus update
Information from Domino's:

Domino's Employee Reviews

Ireland76 reviews
Good
Not bad I had good time in dominos pizza I was a driver as .
I had very nice time there nice people good manager and staff very friendly and funny drivers always smile on their face
Look elsewhere
Unless you are a friend of the manager don't bother to apply. Managers pets get lots of handy drops everyone else gets the bad jobs.
They tried to send me out on a motorcycle that was not road worthy, brakes didn't work. When I refused to drive the bike they sent me home and then I didn't get another call for work.

The manager was the most ignorant person I have ever worked for
Domino's was a great place to work
the co workers were all very friendly and welcoming and very helpful if you were stuck in doing your job

it was a very fast paced environment
Te gap year
If you can't find a work a you are able to work with people frm different countries, is your work, you can study and have another work while working at domino's.This work is a second work to help you with your incomes.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
I was on the tills and dealing with customers. I learned alot from dominos cause of its fast paced work and how high the demand for dominos is. The main thing i learned is the customer is always right.
Not fun and not worth the long hours
I wouldn’t recommend it at all to anyone looking to work in dominos , no work ethic or moral , long hours sometimes you don’t finish early mornings , staff everyone aside from the managers is ok to work with
Pros
Cons
Long hours, shiity staff workers, no work ethic
Fun and productive
It was a great place to work and learn how a fast food place was run. I made life-long friends there and learnt a great amount of skills. I gained great customer service skills and learnt how to work in a fast food takeaway.
More money drop give 5 euro
Driver are good look out for u .the staff are nice 2 .poor wage €4.00 a drop for driver .put it up 2 a € 5.00 .cost of liveing is go up put the wage are not .😤
Poor pay
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we
got from them we received nothing, working for free
Worst place to work 8€ per hour
Wouldn’t recommend this place no one
They paid me 8€ per hour

And expect you to do everything

From answering phones to making pizzas

To cleaning

Moping

Taking out trash

Handling delivery’s

Prepping goods

Washing it’s a nightmare!

It’s
No job culture in Domino’s
got from them we received nothing, working for free
Love it
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
Fast paced workplace,
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours
stay away unless you have managerial contacts
some nice people work inside but the management treats you like disposable labour. they dont give you clear instructions, dont care or advance your training and are just impatient and unreliable. the ordering computer system also gives much anxiety and you need a manager's code for EVERYTHING and then to advance an order you need to ask the manager who just gets annoyed and irritated at you for asking to advance a customer's order!

WATCH OUT!!

During seasonal busy periods they hire people on so called 'trial periods' they say that you will have two weeks to showcase your skills afterwards you may be kept. these are lies and they will almost always trick you and throw you out after the season period is over. it happened to me and some people i know. the employer also couldnt say it himself to my eyes that he is getting rid of me. he took a day off and got one of his supervisors to break my heart by saying they dont want me there anymore. the guy was in tears as he liked me and i got on quite well with my former colleagues.

nice food but some cold hearted and deceitful management
Pros
workmates are great
Cons
just dont work here. look for a more reliable work place
Hard work but fun. Work with a great team gives you a lot of experience. Hardest part i think is working nights especially when you have kids.Overall great company to work with.
Dont bother please
If the boss doesnt care why should staff.Raise an issue with area manager he then would just blows smoke up your a** nothing ressolved. Overcharging customers by editing prices...managment stealing from tills...abusive language towards staff...no breaks...understaffed on purpose..older staff feeling entitled!
Pros
Having a customer smile at you
Cons
Blame game. No breaks. Useless managers.
job
great place to work free pizza for breaks which was a huge plus for me and no more relaxing working then topping a pizza a great place to work with a great team
Poor autocratic management stylec
Poor management and communication from management to staff. Lack of training and high expectations for staff. High staff turnover from bad treatment, bad hours, working on holidays etc and low salary.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Cons
Working on ALL public holidays and low wages
Soul destroying
I hated working there.The branch I worked in was so unprofessional and rude. Abusive lazy managers.The managers could talk to you anyway they want to you but if you answer back your in trouble.Toxic culture.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lazy unprofessional managers
Good place to start to live in Ireland if you are here to improve your English
I am very happy to be part of the team, I have learned a lot about the Irish culture, I recommend this work to all students who are here to improve the language.
Flexible fast paced workplace
Excellent workplace for those looking for a part time job with flexible hours, fast paced during the rush but with competent colleagues this is easy to handle, only downside is the lower wage under 18 however apart from this it is the ideal work environment.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
No seats