Domino's
Domino's Employee Review

Poor pay

25 November 2019
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we
got from them we received nothing, working for free
11 March 2020
Same role
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Waterford city, County Waterford
Domino's was a great place to work
the co workers were all very friendly and welcoming and very helpful if you were stuck in doing your job

it was a very fast paced environment
8 March 2020
Same role
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - County Dublin
If you can't find a work a you are able to work with people frm different countries, is your work, you can study and have another work while working at domino's.This work is a second work to help you with your incomes.
19 March 2014
Same location
Shift manager, customer service. (Current Employee) - limerick
I enjoy working talking to the customers, I have learnt a lot about the way to pick up the phone, serve everyone and enjoy with my partners. I normally work in the kitchen and picking up the phone, but I dont like the hours I have and that is why I am looking for something else. The salary is also not very good, so I feel myself in the position of working somewhere else.
My workmates are very nice and I enjoy working with them.