Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork7 reviews
Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours
some nice people work inside but the management treats you like disposable labour. they dont give you clear instructions, dont care or advance your training and are just impatient and unreliable. the ordering computer system also gives much anxiety and you need a manager's code for EVERYTHING and then to advance an order you need to ask the manager who just gets annoyed and irritated at you for asking to advance a customer's order!

WATCH OUT!!

During seasonal busy periods they hire people on so called 'trial periods' they say that you will have two weeks to showcase your skills afterwards you may be kept. these are lies and they will almost always trick you and throw you out after the season period is over. it happened to me and some people i know. the employer also couldnt say it himself to my eyes that he is getting rid of me. he took a day off and got one of his supervisors to break my heart by saying they dont want me there anymore. the guy was in tears as he liked me and i got on quite well with my former colleagues.

nice food but some cold hearted and deceitful management
Pros
workmates are great
Cons
just dont work here. look for a more reliable work place
Poor management and communication from management to staff. Lack of training and high expectations for staff. High staff turnover from bad treatment, bad hours, working on holidays etc and low salary.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Cons
Working on ALL public holidays and low wages
I am very happy to be part of the team, I have learned a lot about the Irish culture, I recommend this work to all students who are here to improve the language.
work four years in dominos, its a nice place to work , friendly atmosphere, good experience to work with a great team , its always busy and lot of fun
Good employer. Good choice for students or people looing for part time work as the managers try to accommodate hours as much as possible. Food safety and hygiene are key In Domino's.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Long late nights, poor pay
Multitasking.
Team work.

i learn a great costumer services.

diversity.

the hardest part is make sure that all the shop is extremely clean.

great work atmosphere.