Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews in Dublin

A good place to work if you have aiming high, benefits on long term can be good from pay rate to bonuses. Good for building a career as they provide trainings and oportunities.
The hour rate are the same during night shifts, you would have to do also the cleaning with 2 or 3 people all shift being said that during the day some hours there are 6 instores working together. There's not a fair professional etiquette so you will deal with rude staff or even managers and nothing really changes because the managers also don't care. Summers are the worst period of time to work as the heat of the oven circulate in the store without proper A.C or fan.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Bad company culture, stressful, bad paid
Had a wonderful working environment with great coworkers and managers, was a usually stress free and enjoyable job. Working hours were flexible, at first..
A typical day at work for me would be taking orders from customers both face to face and through the phone,if not busy I had to fold pizza boxes and put labels on the boxes.The hard part of the job is when you are the only one doing the work while your co workers are chatting.
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
they call you 2 hours before work and tell u to come to work, and sometimes you only work for 2 hours
This job was the beginning of my work experience. Here I learnt how to gain money and how to live by myself. I understood that I love to work because I can be my own landlord and I help my parents also.
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers, answering phones, and liaising between customers and management. My work duties have taught me how to keep calm in stressful situations, how to deal with customers, and how to work effectively in an intercultural environment.
Job from monday to Sunday I learn language, got very good concact with customers. Hard job on beggining when You did not know adresses but after 1 month you know 90% of area
Pros
free pizza
Cons
Very good hours
Not so easy work environment, provides experience in troubleshooting, no fixed hour shift. No pension or healthcare. little to no work life balance
work - work - work and work that's all no fun, need put more than double efforts while working in domino's. As a manager have to left behind social life. Need avail 24hrs when ever they need you have to go no choice. Stressful job. Very tough target to achieve bonuses.
Pros
Only for managers free lunch
Cons
no break times fixes
Difficult to ballance full time work and school but overall an easy job I would work the night mostly. A lot of customers which makes labelling very difficult and you have to be very fast.
i really enjoyed working in dominos friendly atmosphere and busy working environment it was really good during my study period they helped me by giving me wright roster hours
This job created great relationships with both staff and customers alike. It provided a fun environment to work in whilst giving clear goals of what they wanted.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
inconsistent hours