Domino's
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Domino's Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick3 reviews
Poor pay
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we
got from them we received nothing, working for free
Just a place of work
I enjoy working talking to the customers, I have learnt a lot about the way to pick up the phone, serve everyone and enjoy with my partners. I normally work in the kitchen and picking up the phone, but I dont like the hours I have and that is why I am looking for something else. The salary is also not very good, so I feel myself in the position of working somewhere else.
My workmates are very nice and I enjoy working with them.
Muito bom
Domino's Pizza é uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcionários, investindo em qualificação dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos diários que desenvolvem habilidades necessárias para a empresa.
Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organização no quadro de horários dos funcionários, no sentido da alternância de turnos no período da noite.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Domino's?