Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager5 reviews
Ireland5 reviews
A good place to work if you have aiming high, benefits on long term can be good from pay rate to bonuses. Good for building a career as they provide trainings and oportunities.
Great place to work while I studied. Work is not too difficult, but I was kept busy so time goes fast. Learned good work ethic. Team work is very important.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Some late nights
Not so easy work environment, provides experience in troubleshooting, no fixed hour shift. No pension or healthcare. little to no work life balance
I've worked here for almost 6 years, I've been trained as an assistant manager and given roles such as shift runner & cash handler. It is a decent place to work but the chance to progress hasn't been coming for over 4 years
Cons
Long, unsociable hours
A typical day involves managing, opening and closing the shop, preparing items for work (filling the make-line and tidying up the shop before opening the door for business .), taking customer orders, preparing the orders, clocking the driver. I have learned how to manage time effectively and how to present myself well to customers. As management in training i keen to do my job, i know the ins-and-outs of everybody's position and keep a steady flow of the shop. The staff are always looking out for everyone and pitch in where they can;but it was a very friendly place to work. The hardest part of the job would be working non-stop, in-and-out of the shop for 9.5 hours.. The most enjoyable part of the job is arriving at the start of the shift knowing you have a good team of people behind you.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
any hours