Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Flexible fast paced workplace
Excellent workplace for those looking for a part time job with flexible hours, fast paced during the rush but with competent colleagues this is easy to handle, only downside is the lower wage under 18 however apart from this it is the ideal work environment.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
No seats
Poor autocratic management stylec
Poor management and communication from management to staff. Lack of training and high expectations for staff. High staff turnover from bad treatment, bad hours, working on holidays etc and low salary.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Cons
Working on ALL public holidays and low wages
Good for first job and learning.
Dominos is good for a job to start off with,but you should expect them to ring you even on days off or ring you to come to work earlier then your supposed to.Youll probably do more work than other employees and it will go unnoticed.Dominos is more of a lifestyle then a job because you are there most of the time.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
not guaranteed hours
productive and fun place
A typical day at work for me would be taking orders from customers both face to face and through the phone,if not busy I had to fold pizza boxes and put labels on the boxes.The hard part of the job is when you are the only one doing the work while your co workers are chatting.
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
they call you 2 hours before work and tell u to come to work, and sometimes you only work for 2 hours
Nice place to work in for the start
Generally a nice place to work in for part time job, as you gain a set of useful skills like how to work in a team and individually, problem solving, as well as communication skills with both co-workers and customers. As I said before, it is good place for part time job with possibilities to advance and make career in it, though in such case it would require complete devotion and often sacrificing your own personal life, its more like a lifestyle than job.
Staff and working environment even though it tends to be fast paced is quite nice as well as the managers and higher ups, can't really find anything to complain about it. The only issue I could address is that getting the holidays or day offs isn't easy as they tend to be short on some staff which sometimes results in having to work on unplanned days or longer hours.
Pros
Staff discount and the set of skills gained
Friendly, hardworking and fun
Coming to work was a pleasure as the staff is very friendly. I gained many new skills in different areas. The management was great as the team always worked great together. The hardest part about the job was if it was busy and we were understaffed. I loved working with a lovely staff.
Pros
free food while working and half price food.
Cons
Bad pay if your young
its ok
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers, answering phones, and liaising between customers and management.

My work duties have taught me how to keep calm in stressful situations, how to deal with customers, and how to work effectively in an intercultural environment.
based on team work and being attentive
⦁ Dealing with customer via phone and face to face

⦁ Working under pressure and managing multiple workloads as it is the 2nd busiest branch of Dominos in Ireland

⦁ Working as a team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Domino's?
My First Job
This was my first real job and i was made to feel welcome and part of the team. The working environment was fast paced and interesting. Customer service and quality were always 100%
Pros
MY first job - positive experience
Cons
temp contract