Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver11 reviews
Ireland11 reviews
If you can't find a work a you are able to work with people frm different countries, is your work, you can study and have another work while working at domino's.This work is a second work to help you with your incomes.
Domino's was a great place to work the co workers were all very friendly and welcoming and very helpful if you were stuck in doing your job it was a very fast paced environment
Driver are good look out for u .the staff are nice 2 .poor wage €4.00 a drop for driver .put it up 2 a € 5.00 .cost of liveing is go up put the wage are not .😤
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we got from them we received nothing, working for free
This company treats their driving staff very poorly. They don't consider the drivers as staff, so drivers don't get the same luxuries as instore staff. No cigarette breaks, not allowed to sit whole making boxes and are required to help the kitchen staff even though they get paid half the wage.
Pros
Fun, informitive
Cons
unfair towards driving staff, long hours
Nice work atomosphere. nice to meet new people delivering food and seeing smile at their faces while giving the food on time fresh and hot. Nice to travel around dublin streets
I started work at 12 noon till 8pm most days, i would then collect the food that had to be delivered. What i learned whilst working this job is improving efficiency with time.
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
General shop duties such as taking orders, making pizzas and keeping the shop clean. Management and staff worked together as a team.
Pros
friendly staff
My typical day at work consists of delivering customer orders in an effective and timely manner along with knowledge of the surrounding areas in which we Dominos Pizza provide the delivery service. My colleageus are a pleasure to work with and management also along with possessing good communication skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the 50% staff discount along with customer tips. The hardest part of the job is when customers are living in a difficult address to find however I enjoy the challenge of finding these areas in a timely manner.
Pros
50% staff discount on all food orders