Domino's

Ireland6 reviews
busy envoirement
busy at all times
friendly place to work

hardest part of job is keeping up with orders & deliveries

time goes so quick as always busy

Friendly staff & management
Love it
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
Great time working with food
This job was the beginning of my work experience. Here I learnt how to gain money and how to live by myself. I understood that I love to work because I can be my own landlord and I help my parents also.
thoroughly enjoyed working for dominos
I really loved working for Dominos as it was a great place to work. I got on with everyone and they were all so friendly and welcoming. I learned how to make Pizzas and improved on my customer service skills.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
late nights
Productive and busy workplace
Each day I answer phone calls and take customers orders, provide a friendly face to customers as they come in and out of the store. My co-workers are all very friendly and we all work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. The most enjoyable part of my job would be interacting with customers and meeting new people.
Dedicated staff and great environment to work
This job created great relationships with both staff and customers alike. It provided a fun environment to work in whilst giving clear goals of what they wanted.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
inconsistent hours