Domino's

Domino's Pay & benefits reviews: Shift Manager

Shift Manager454 reviews
I Like this job. My boss was very laid back unless there was an inspector in town. As long as you worked hard you'd get free meals and many hours. No breaks, no vacation, no sick days, no PTO, and nothing fancy. Benefits are "ok".
Pros
Money to be made for hard working employees.
Cons
No breaks, no PTO, no vacation, no 401k or anything fancy.
Whilst working it will be enjoyable to be with the other members of staff there, in a fast-paced and somewhat relaxed environment. The main and horrendous issues come with senior management members, who show no respect to ‘lower hierarchy’ members of staff, rarely even saying hello if you aren’t the store manager and making what could so easily be a fun, relaxed and enjoyable place to work a huge pain to go in to. If you can work there without the hassle of any senior management team involvement I would recommend highly, if you enjoy being paid minimum wage and get absolutely no benefits from working there let alone getting a break during a shift.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor work recognition, terrible senior management
This job is so unfair. I spent 3 years of my life there and poured my soul out to them just to be treated like trash. I quit basketball in my high school career because they needed me and I worked my butt off 6 days a week. Anything i ever said went straight over the general managers head.
Pros
there are NO pros
Cons
No benefits, no time off, open every holiday and cannot request time off.
In fact I had a terrible experience working here. Friendly environment turns quickly into you working the most and other co-workers end up chilling at the back of the store. Would highly recommend to not even think of applying to Dominos Job. Thank me later.
Cons
NO free food at work, bare min pay, tremendous work
Lots of opportunities for shifts, however you will have responsibilities you won’t get paid for. Very long hours with no time for a social life. Okay for some.
Overall a good place to work, great benefits. A place to grow and gain higher pay rates overtime. Their are a variety of different positions to help lead in.
Supportive staff
Great Manager

Quality of work

Great overall Team

Busy environment which i like the most

Customer interaction at its best

Lots of meal benefits for employees
Amazing management.
Amazing staff

Salary could be more as delivery drivers end up with more money than shift managers after tips.
Flexible hours

.....
In the food industry there is lots of stress compared to the rewards you will get. i feel as though the pay is under the required causing financial worry than relief.
Not only are the hours long and often grueling, but there is no compensation for the employees who put in extreme amounts of work. People get by through doing the bare minimum which resulted in angry management and often lackluster sales and reviews. This is heavily reflected in the culture here as it is evident that nobody seems to care about their work. In addition, there was no incentive to work harder since the company didn't reward the most skilled employees. It is way to difficult, nearly impossible, to get a pay raise, so there is no reason to go the extra mile.
It provided experience and learning opportunities, therefore it was worth working there for two years. Unfortunately, as I was on a no hour contract my work hours were not very flexible.
The company was doing good all these days until 2018 after the management changed it's too bad in here. For example everyone has to work for almost 12 hrs a day but they Will pay for only 8 hours and so many things happening here
This job is good for someone who is minimum 25 years old and can get 8.21 with hours.
If you work minimum 45-50 hours per week, you can save money, but you won't have life.

If you you work only part time, it's good fun with good team, it depends where do you work.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
You have break, if it has no order, otherwise you have to work..
Honestly the money is not worth the hours you have to do. You don’t get breaks. 11 hour shifts. No breaks. You will never and I mean never get a Friday or Saturday off. If the job title is pizza maker you are not just a pizza maker you are also a cleaner, a csr, every job that is there you will have to do.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lots of responsibilities bad pay and no breaks. Extremely long shifts
I've worked here two different times and both times the pay was horrible as an assistant manager I was promised a raise because I was only making 7.50 an hour at the time and after four months of waiting for the raise I never received it while still doing assistant manager duties.store manager would set the schedule how it best fit them with no reguards to others needs.
I looking work for full time. I Can work how many hours you will need me.
I like team work. I very hard working and friendly always I try find something to do.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
If you want to grow, domino's is definitely not for you. It's all about gossips and politics and nothing about work ethics. You can be amateur and get all the benefits or you can be all skilled and still be deprived of the deserving rewards or position.
Don't have to much benefits for employees or no direct deposit for employees. Will work with your schedule, learning different areas of the job......
The place needs adult supervisory and not kids from high school. The managers are not trained and there is no training whatsoever. District managers hire untrained school kids to run the stores and the seasoned personnel to do deliveries. The whole system is messed up. Orders are wrong, inventory is wrong, etc.
Pros
vacation pay, some benefits.
Cons
scheduling, workers are always late, no work ethics.
This was my first job that i have ever had, when i first got hired i was really lost. But not too long i started to figure everything out on my own. All the employees were willing to help when i needed it. The hardest part was when i went into the management position, added more stress than what i already had.
Pros
Taking breaks when needed
Cons
Short breaks, no health coverage, various hours
I’ve worked at dominos pizza in Texas for a year now and I love it when you need hours there available. Management is great you have to be there for some time to get a promotion. The down side is there’s no breaks and I work 8-10 hour shifts. Closing shifts can really change your life style.
Pros
50% off food, fast money
Cons
No breaks, wear and tear on your car, no paid off time