Domino's

Domino's Culture reviews

Almost all the work under pressure, a very busy job. Very high chances to advance quickly. Support and training from the management team. Nice team, breack paid .
Pros
Free staf meal or 50% off
The hour rate are the same during night shifts, you would have to do also the cleaning with 2 or 3 people all shift being said that during the day some hours there are 6 instores working together. There's not a fair professional etiquette so you will deal with rude staff or even managers and nothing really changes because the managers also don't care. Summers are the worst period of time to work as the heat of the oven circulate in the store without proper A.C or fan.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Bad company culture, stressful, bad paid
Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours
Hard work but fun. Work with a great team gives you a lot of experience. Hardest part i think is working nights especially when you have kids.Overall great company to work with.
great place to work free pizza for breaks which was a huge plus for me and no more relaxing working then topping a pizza a great place to work with a great team
I hated working there.The branch I worked in was so unprofessional and rude. Abusive lazy managers.The managers could talk to you anyway they want to you but if you answer back your in trouble.Toxic culture.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lazy unprofessional managers
I am very happy to be part of the team, I have learned a lot about the Irish culture, I recommend this work to all students who are here to improve the language.
Had a wonderful working environment with great coworkers and managers, was a usually stress free and enjoyable job. Working hours were flexible, at first..
work four years in dominos, its a nice place to work , friendly atmosphere, good experience to work with a great team , its always busy and lot of fun
Great place to work while I studied. Work is not too difficult, but I was kept busy so time goes fast. Learned good work ethic. Team work is very important.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Some late nights
Coming to work was a pleasure as the staff is very friendly. I gained many new skills in different areas. The management was great as the team always worked great together. The hardest part about the job was if it was busy and we were understaffed. I loved working with a lovely staff.
Pros
free food while working and half price food.
Cons
Bad pay if your young
Nice work atomosphere. nice to meet new people delivering food and seeing smile at their faces while giving the food on time fresh and hot. Nice to travel around dublin streets
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers, answering phones, and liaising between customers and management. My work duties have taught me how to keep calm in stressful situations, how to deal with customers, and how to work effectively in an intercultural environment.
Good opportunity for some extra cash for students and young people, but this place was privately owned and the owner is not a very nice person to customers or staff.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
Owner
Dominos pizza was a very enjoyable job. A typical day would consist of managing the phones and also helping out on the make line to assure that orders are met and customers are satisfied. Managers would constantly be giving orders to people to insure targets are met. The hardest part of the job was making pizzas during the busy hours it would get crazy busy at times. The most enjoyable part was having fun with co-workers while making pizzas and hitting targets.
‚¶Ā Dealing with customer via phone and face to face ‚¶Ā Working under pressure and managing multiple workloads as it is the 2nd busiest branch of Dominos in Ireland ‚¶Ā Working as a team
i really enjoyed working in dominos friendly atmosphere and busy working environment it was really good during my study period they helped me by giving me wright roster hours
Multitasking. Team work. i learn a great costumer services. diversity. the hardest part is make sure that all the shop is extremely clean. great work atmosphere.
This job created great relationships with both staff and customers alike. It provided a fun environment to work in whilst giving clear goals of what they wanted.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
inconsistent hours
Domino is a great place to work great change for to get your goals
Pros
fre
Cons
30hours