Domino's

Domino's Job security & advancement reviews

There is not good criteria for promotion it's all unfair and staff doesnt get pay rise even after working 2 years, there is no action on complaint against management, they abuse there authority
Pros
Free lunches, learning new ideas, personal ability improvement, and new experiences
Cons
Physical and mental tiredness, no social life, management bullying
Used to work as a delivery driver in DunDrum branch. Terrible management and pay. You get payed 4.12 for a delivery. You will finish breaking your car after few months. Everything you raised money wise will go towards repairs.Also,some of the drivers will not turn up so you will be kept for extra hours to replace them. Very bad organised
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Pour management
It was a great place to work and learn how a fast food place was run. I made life-long friends there and learnt a great amount of skills. I gained great customer service skills and learnt how to work in a fast food takeaway.
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours
If the boss doesnt care why should staff.Raise an issue with area manager he then would just blows smoke up your a** nothing ressolved. Overcharging customers by editing prices...managment stealing from tills...abusive language towards staff...no breaks...understaffed on purpose..older staff feeling entitled!
Pros
Having a customer smile at you
Cons
Blame game. No breaks. Useless managers.
A good place to work if you have aiming high, benefits on long term can be good from pay rate to bonuses. Good for building a career as they provide trainings and oportunities.
Fun place to work, good perks Can be long hours but meet some great people in the company Excellent job advancement opportunities Never had any issues with management
Generally a nice place to work in for part time job, as you gain a set of useful skills like how to work in a team and individually, problem solving, as well as communication skills with both co-workers and customers. As I said before, it is good place for part time job with possibilities to advance and make career in it, though in such case it would require complete devotion and often sacrificing your own personal life, its more like a lifestyle than job. Staff and working environment even though it tends to be fast paced is quite nice as well as the managers and higher ups, can't really find anything to complain about it. The only issue I could address is that getting the holidays or day offs isn't easy as they tend to be short on some staff which sometimes results in having to work on unplanned days or longer hours.
Pros
Staff discount and the set of skills gained
Cons
This job was the beginning of my work experience. Here I learnt how to gain money and how to live by myself. I understood that I love to work because I can be my own landlord and I help my parents also.
I enjoyed my time in Dominos. I learnt valuable lessons with this company and they had an excellent training structure.Nights are the busiest and patience and customer service are a priority
Pros
Free Pizzas and bonuses
Cons
Night work
Not so easy work environment, provides experience in troubleshooting, no fixed hour shift. No pension or healthcare. little to no work life balance
I've worked here for almost 6 years, I've been trained as an assistant manager and given roles such as shift runner & cash handler. It is a decent place to work but the chance to progress hasn't been coming for over 4 years
Cons
Long, unsociable hours
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
I learned new skills and as this was my first job i found it challenging at times but fun
Domino's Pizza √© uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcion√°rios, investindo em qualifica√ß√£o dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos di√°rios que desenvolvem habilidades necess√°rias para a empresa. Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organiza√ß√£o no quadro de hor√°rios dos funcion√°rios, no sentido da altern√Ęncia de turnos no per√≠odo da noite.