Domino's
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Domino's Management reviews

Ireland78 reviews
great staff management is also good always trying to suit the weekly roaster to your personal needs. The job is demanding you will be under pressure and stress but with the right management busy nights arent that bad.
Pros
money, staff, Discounted food
Cons
long hours, stressfull
Unless you are a friend of the manager don't bother to apply. Managers pets get lots of handy drops everyone else gets the bad jobs.
They tried to send me out on a motorcycle that was not road worthy, brakes didn't work. When I refused to drive the bike they sent me home and then I didn't get another call for work.

The manager was the most ignorant person I have ever worked for
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we
got from them we received nothing, working for free
got from them we received nothing, working for free
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
some nice people work inside but the management treats you like disposable labour. they dont give you clear instructions, dont care or advance your training and are just impatient and unreliable. the ordering computer system also gives much anxiety and you need a manager's code for EVERYTHING and then to advance an order you need to ask the manager who just gets annoyed and irritated at you for asking to advance a customer's order!

WATCH OUT!!

During seasonal busy periods they hire people on so called 'trial periods' they say that you will have two weeks to showcase your skills afterwards you may be kept. these are lies and they will almost always trick you and throw you out after the season period is over. it happened to me and some people i know. the employer also couldnt say it himself to my eyes that he is getting rid of me. he took a day off and got one of his supervisors to break my heart by saying they dont want me there anymore. the guy was in tears as he liked me and i got on quite well with my former colleagues.

nice food but some cold hearted and deceitful management
Pros
workmates are great
Cons
just dont work here. look for a more reliable work place
If the boss doesnt care why should staff.Raise an issue with area manager he then would just blows smoke up your a** nothing ressolved. Overcharging customers by editing prices...managment stealing from tills...abusive language towards staff...no breaks...understaffed on purpose..older staff feeling entitled!
Pros
Having a customer smile at you
Cons
Blame game. No breaks. Useless managers.
Poor management and communication from management to staff. Lack of training and high expectations for staff. High staff turnover from bad treatment, bad hours, working on holidays etc and low salary.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Cons
Working on ALL public holidays and low wages
I hated working there.The branch I worked in was so unprofessional and rude. Abusive lazy managers.The managers could talk to you anyway they want to you but if you answer back your in trouble.Toxic culture.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lazy unprofessional managers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Domino's?
Fun place to work, good perks
Can be long hours but meet some great people in the company

Excellent job advancement opportunities

Never had any issues with management
busy at all times
friendly place to work

hardest part of job is keeping up with orders & deliveries

time goes so quick as always busy

Friendly staff & management
One rule for one staff member another rule for another. Shouting between management and staff, no authority from management whatsoever, extremely rude and unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Putting up with immature and ignorant staff management included.
Coming to work was a pleasure as the staff is very friendly. I gained many new skills in different areas. The management was great as the team always worked great together. The hardest part about the job was if it was busy and we were understaffed. I loved working with a lovely staff.
Pros
free food while working and half price food.
Cons
Bad pay if your young
A typical day at work includes dealing with customers, answering phones, and liaising between customers and management.

My work duties have taught me how to keep calm in stressful situations, how to deal with customers, and how to work effectively in an intercultural environment.

I learned how to make pizza. Management and co-workers all nice to work with. When I first started it took awhile to find out where all houses and estates where, especially if the number not visible from car. When busy its much better as your kept going.
Pros
Learned alot more roads and general area where i was working
Cons
your pay depended on how many deliveries you get
A typical day involves managing, opening and closing the shop, preparing items for work (filling the make-line and tidying up the shop before opening the door for business .), taking customer orders, preparing the orders, clocking the driver.

I have learned how to manage time effectively and how to present myself well to customers.

As management in training i keen to do my job, i know the ins-and-outs of everybody's position and keep a steady flow of the shop.

The staff are always looking out for everyone and pitch in where they can;but it was a very friendly place to work.

The hardest part of the job would be working non-stop, in-and-out of the shop for 9.5 hours..

The most enjoyable part of the job is arriving at the start of the shift knowing you have a good team of people behind you.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
any hours
General shop duties such as taking orders, making pizzas and keeping the shop clean. Management and staff worked together as a team.
Pros
friendly staff
A great organization,very positive approach towards employee,Understands the risks involved in food business and deals very well by providing all training required to the their employees and also keep track of daily operations are done accordingly,Customer satisfaction is their first priority,management is always there for their employees,Loved to work,and learnt a lot,
Pros
free meal provided to all
Cons
half an hour paid
Domino's Pizza é uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcionários, investindo em qualificação dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos diários que desenvolvem habilidades necessárias para a empresa.
Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organização no quadro de horários dos funcionários, no sentido da alternância de turnos no período da noite.

My typical day at work consists of delivering customer orders in an effective and timely manner along with knowledge of the surrounding areas in which we Dominos Pizza provide the delivery service. My colleageus are a pleasure to work with and management also along with possessing good communication skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the 50% staff discount along with customer tips. The hardest part of the job is when customers are living in a difficult address to find however I enjoy the challenge of finding these areas in a timely manner.
Pros
50% staff discount on all food orders