Domino's

Domino's Pay & benefits reviews

Almost all the work under pressure, a very busy job. Very high chances to advance quickly. Support and training from the management team. Nice team, breack paid .
Pros
Free staf meal or 50% off
Worst place I ever worked very long hours pay is certainly not worth it, not paid extra for working through the nightNot guaranteed hours pathetic management team lazy and unprofessional
Cons
Used to work as a delivery driver in DunDrum branch. Terrible management and pay. You get payed 4.12 for a delivery. You will finish breaking your car after few months. Everything you raised money wise will go towards repairs.Also,some of the drivers will not turn up so you will be kept for extra hours to replace them. Very bad organised
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Pour management
Not bad I had good time in dominos pizza I was a driver as . I had very nice time there nice people good manager and staff very friendly and funny drivers always smile on their face
Driver are good look out for u .the staff are nice 2 .poor wage €4.00 a drop for driver .put it up 2 a € 5.00 .cost of liveing is go up put the wage are not .😤
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we got from them we received nothing, working for free
If the boss doesnt care why should staff.Raise an issue with area manager he then would just blows smoke up your a** nothing ressolved. Overcharging customers by editing prices...managment stealing from tills...abusive language towards staff...no breaks...understaffed on purpose..older staff feeling entitled!
Pros
Having a customer smile at you
Cons
Blame game. No breaks. Useless managers.
Poor management and communication from management to staff. Lack of training and high expectations for staff. High staff turnover from bad treatment, bad hours, working on holidays etc and low salary.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Cons
Working on ALL public holidays and low wages
It is a casual and fun place to work. The hours can be long or short depending on the availability you give your manager for the week. It can get very stressful during rush hours. Overall, a good place to work.
A good place to work if you have aiming high, benefits on long term can be good from pay rate to bonuses. Good for building a career as they provide trainings and oportunities.
Had a wonderful working environment with great coworkers and managers, was a usually stress free and enjoyable job. Working hours were flexible, at first..
Very stressful job. Always kept on your feet and sometimes you must skip your break or have it much later than anticipated. Majority of the staff really nice and nice atmosphere most of the time. Great experience and never boring job.
Pros
free break food (get personal pizza/ a choice of 2 sides)
Dominos is good for a job to start off with,but you should expect them to ring you even on days off or ring you to come to work earlier then your supposed to.Youll probably do more work than other employees and it will go unnoticed.Dominos is more of a lifestyle then a job because you are there most of the time.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
not guaranteed hours
great staff management is also good always trying to suit the weekly roaster to your personal needs. The job is demanding you will be under pressure and stress but with the right management busy nights arent that bad.
Pros
money, staff, Discounted food
Cons
long hours, stressfull
Job from monday to Sunday I learn language, got very good concact with customers. Hard job on beggining when You did not know adresses but after 1 month you know 90% of area
Pros
free pizza
Cons
Very good hours
work - work - work and work that's all no fun, need put more than double efforts while working in domino's. As a manager have to left behind social life. Need avail 24hrs when ever they need you have to go no choice. Stressful job. Very tough target to achieve bonuses.
Pros
Only for managers free lunch
Cons
no break times fixes
Good employer. Good choice for students or people looing for part time work as the managers try to accommodate hours as much as possible. Food safety and hygiene are key In Domino's.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Long late nights, poor pay
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
I enjoy working talking to the customers, I have learnt a lot about the way to pick up the phone, serve everyone and enjoy with my partners. I normally work in the kitchen and picking up the phone, but I dont like the hours I have and that is why I am looking for something else. The salary is also not very good, so I feel myself in the position of working somewhere else. My workmates are very nice and I enjoy working with them.
Domino's Pizza é uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcionários, investindo em qualificação dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos diários que desenvolvem habilidades necessárias para a empresa. Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organização no quadro de horários dos funcionários, no sentido da alternância de turnos no período da noite.