Domino's

Domino's Work-life balance reviews

Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours
Worst place I ever worked very long hours pay is certainly not worth it, not paid extra for working through the nightNot guaranteed hours pathetic management team lazy and unprofessional
Cons
Used to work as a delivery driver in DunDrum branch. Terrible management and pay. You get payed 4.12 for a delivery. You will finish breaking your car after few months. Everything you raised money wise will go towards repairs.Also,some of the drivers will not turn up so you will be kept for extra hours to replace them. Very bad organised
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Pour management
I wouldn’t recommend it at all to anyone looking to work in dominos , no work ethic or moral , long hours sometimes you don’t finish early mornings , staff everyone aside from the managers is ok to work with
Pros
Cons
Long hours, shiity staff workers, no work ethic
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
Dominos is good for a job to start off with,but you should expect them to ring you even on days off or ring you to come to work earlier then your supposed to.Youll probably do more work than other employees and it will go unnoticed.Dominos is more of a lifestyle then a job because you are there most of the time.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
not guaranteed hours
great staff management is also good always trying to suit the weekly roaster to your personal needs. The job is demanding you will be under pressure and stress but with the right management busy nights arent that bad.
Pros
money, staff, Discounted food
Cons
long hours, stressfull
Great place to work while I studied. Work is not too difficult, but I was kept busy so time goes fast. Learned good work ethic. Team work is very important.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Some late nights
Fun place to work, good perks Can be long hours but meet some great people in the company Excellent job advancement opportunities Never had any issues with management
Generally a nice place to work in for part time job, as you gain a set of useful skills like how to work in a team and individually, problem solving, as well as communication skills with both co-workers and customers. As I said before, it is good place for part time job with possibilities to advance and make career in it, though in such case it would require complete devotion and often sacrificing your own personal life, its more like a lifestyle than job. Staff and working environment even though it tends to be fast paced is quite nice as well as the managers and higher ups, can't really find anything to complain about it. The only issue I could address is that getting the holidays or day offs isn't easy as they tend to be short on some staff which sometimes results in having to work on unplanned days or longer hours.
Pros
Staff discount and the set of skills gained
Cons
This company treats their driving staff very poorly. They don't consider the drivers as staff, so drivers don't get the same luxuries as instore staff. No cigarette breaks, not allowed to sit whole making boxes and are required to help the kitchen staff even though they get paid half the wage.
Pros
Fun, informitive
Cons
unfair towards driving staff, long hours
busy at all times friendly place to workhardest part of job is keeping up with orders & deliveriestime goes so quick as always busyFriendly staff & management
One of the best places i've worked. Strict to a routine of quality from start to finish which also increases production and lightens the work load on an individual and the team.
Pros
Fantastic work environment
Cons
Late nights
This job was the beginning of my work experience. Here I learnt how to gain money and how to live by myself. I understood that I love to work because I can be my own landlord and I help my parents also.
The job required you to answer phones, take orders make food and pack the food to the boxes. The hardest part of the job was the night shifts and the busy time that comes from about 6-10 o'clock. Essential skills that were leaned were answering the phones, dealing with costumers, handling money Closing the shop.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours and night shifts
i work on the weekends , mostly at the busiest hours , is very hectic and can also be stressful .Domino's is fun somedays and we have very friendly stuff .
Not so easy work environment, provides experience in troubleshooting, no fixed hour shift. No pension or healthcare. little to no work life balance
Difficult to ballance full time work and school but overall an easy job I would work the night mostly. A lot of customers which makes labelling very difficult and you have to be very fast.
I started work at 12 noon till 8pm most days, i would then collect the food that had to be delivered. What i learned whilst working this job is improving efficiency with time.
Domino's Pizza é uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcionários, investindo em qualificação dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos diários que desenvolvem habilidades necessárias para a empresa. Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organização no quadro de horários dos funcionários, no sentido da alternância de turnos no período da noite.