Domino's Employee Review

Nice place to work in for the start
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin2 April 2018
Generally a nice place to work in for part time job, as you gain a set of useful skills like how to work in a team and individually, problem solving, as well as communication skills with both co-workers and customers. As I said before, it is good place for part time job with possibilities to advance and make career in it, though in such case it would require complete devotion and often sacrificing your own personal life, its more like a lifestyle than job.
Staff and working environment even though it tends to be fast paced is quite nice as well as the managers and higher ups, can't really find anything to complain about it. The only issue I could address is that getting the holidays or day offs isn't easy as they tend to be short on some staff which sometimes results in having to work on unplanned days or longer hours.
Pros
Staff discount and the set of skills gained
Cons

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

Love it
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin25 October 2019
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
Fast paced workplace,
Junior Manager (Current Employee) –  Balbriggan, County Dublin24 August 2019
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours