Domino's

Domino's Employee Review

stay away unless you have managerial contacts
Store Crew- Temporary (Former Employee) –  Cork29 July 2019
some nice people work inside but the management treats you like disposable labour. they dont give you clear instructions, dont care or advance your training and are just impatient and unreliable. the ordering computer system also gives much anxiety and you need a manager's code for EVERYTHING and then to advance an order you need to ask the manager who just gets annoyed and irritated at you for asking to advance a customer's order!

WATCH OUT!!
During seasonal busy periods they hire people on so called 'trial periods' they say that you will have two weeks to showcase your skills afterwards you may be kept. these are lies and they will almost always trick you and throw you out after the season period is over. it happened to me and some people i know. the employer also couldnt say it himself to my eyes that he is getting rid of me. he took a day off and got one of his supervisors to break my heart by saying they dont want me there anymore. the guy was in tears as he liked me and i got on quite well with my former colleagues.

nice food but some cold hearted and deceitful management
Pros
workmates are great
Cons
just dont work here. look for a more reliable work place

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

Not fun and not worth the long hours
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth19 January 2020
I wouldn’t recommend it at all to anyone looking to work in dominos , no work ethic or moral , long hours sometimes you don’t finish early mornings , staff everyone aside from the managers is ok to work with
Pros
Cons
Long hours, shiity staff workers, no work ethic
More money drop give 5 euro
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin3 December 2019
Driver are good look out for u .the staff are nice 2 .poor wage €4.00 a drop for driver .put it up 2 a € 5.00 .cost of liveing is go up put the wage are not .😤