Domino's Employee Review

stay away unless you have managerial contacts
Store Crew- Temporary (Former Employee) –  Cork29 July 2019
some nice people work inside but the management treats you like disposable labour. they dont give you clear instructions, dont care or advance your training and are just impatient and unreliable. the ordering computer system also gives much anxiety and you need a manager's code for EVERYTHING and then to advance an order you need to ask the manager who just gets annoyed and irritated at you for asking to advance a customer's order!

WATCH OUT!!
During seasonal busy periods they hire people on so called 'trial periods' they say that you will have two weeks to showcase your skills afterwards you may be kept. these are lies and they will almost always trick you and throw you out after the season period is over. it happened to me and some people i know. the employer also couldnt say it himself to my eyes that he is getting rid of me. he took a day off and got one of his supervisors to break my heart by saying they dont want me there anymore. the guy was in tears as he liked me and i got on quite well with my former colleagues.

nice food but some cold hearted and deceitful management
Pros
workmates are great
Cons
just dont work here. look for a more reliable work place

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

Love it
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin25 October 2019
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.
Fast paced workplace,
Junior Manager (Current Employee) –  Balbriggan, County Dublin24 August 2019
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours