Domino's
Domino's Employee Review

Fast paced workplace,

24 August 2019
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours
11 September 2016
Same location
PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) - Balbriggan, County Dublin
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
26 June 2020
Instore (Former Employee) - Dublin
The hour rate are the same during night shifts, you would have to do also the cleaning with 2 or 3 people all shift being said that during the day some hours there are 6 instores working together. There's not a fair professional etiquette so you will deal with rude staff or even managers and nothing really changes because the managers also don't care. Summers are the worst period of time to work as the heat of the oven circulate in the store without proper A.C or fan.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Bad company culture, stressful, bad paid
19 June 2020
In store crew (Former Employee) - Cork
Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours