Domino's Employee Review

productive and fun place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 May 2018
A typical day at work for me would be taking orders from customers both face to face and through the phone,if not busy I had to fold pizza boxes and put labels on the boxes.The hard part of the job is when you are the only one doing the work while your co workers are chatting.
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
they call you 2 hours before work and tell u to come to work, and sometimes you only work for 2 hours

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

No job culture in Domino’s
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Lucan17 November 2019
Very stressful and mismanagement. and discrimination as well. Four euro per delivery seem like giving €400 per delivery Attitude. Drivers keep saying need to increase the price of delivery but still with very old price and petrol price increases. They don’t even think that divers who deliver the pizza’s they many expenses. Car maintenance, road tax, insurance and own car. If we calculate the amount we
got from them we received nothing, working for free
Love it
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin25 October 2019
. Everyday was different and it was stressful but it was enjoyable overall. Great atmosphere and management are very understanding if you have previous plans and will work with you as much as they can to ensure you can attend. Hours can be rough as it is open so late but it’s not that bad as you can have a bit of a laugh when it’s not busy.