Domino's
Domino's Employee Review

Dont bother please

7 July 2019
If the boss doesnt care why should staff.Raise an issue with area manager he then would just blows smoke up your a** nothing ressolved. Overcharging customers by editing prices...managment stealing from tills...abusive language towards staff...no breaks...understaffed on purpose..older staff feeling entitled!
Pros
Having a customer smile at you
Cons
Blame game. No breaks. Useless managers.
26 June 2020
Instore (Former Employee) - Dublin
The hour rate are the same during night shifts, you would have to do also the cleaning with 2 or 3 people all shift being said that during the day some hours there are 6 instores working together. There's not a fair professional etiquette so you will deal with rude staff or even managers and nothing really changes because the managers also don't care. Summers are the worst period of time to work as the heat of the oven circulate in the store without proper A.C or fan.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
Bad company culture, stressful, bad paid
19 June 2020
In store crew (Former Employee) - Cork
Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours
5 April 2020
Driver (Former Employee) - Rathmines, County Dublin
Unless you are a friend of the manager don't bother to apply. Managers pets get lots of handy drops everyone else gets the bad jobs.
They tried to send me out on a motorcycle that was not road worthy, brakes didn't work. When I refused to drive the bike they sent me home and then I didn't get another call for work.

The manager was the most ignorant person I have ever worked for