Domino's
Domino's Employee Review

Not great at low level

11 September 2016
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
11 March 2020
Same role
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Waterford city, County Waterford
Domino's was a great place to work
the co workers were all very friendly and welcoming and very helpful if you were stuck in doing your job

it was a very fast paced environment
8 March 2020
Same role
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - County Dublin
If you can't find a work a you are able to work with people frm different countries, is your work, you can study and have another work while working at domino's.This work is a second work to help you with your incomes.
24 August 2019
Same location
Junior Manager (Current Employee) - Balbriggan, County Dublin
In my time at Domino's I have learned a lot about the running of a business as a Junior Manager. I have become familiar with things like payroll, order placing, deliveries and inventory, customer satisfaction and much much more.
Pros
Staff meal allowance, promotion opportunity available
Cons
Long and late night hours