Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 65 reviews matching the search See all 22,242 reviews
Good work place at times
Asst. manager (Current Employee) –  Galway26 October 2016
I've worked here for almost 6 years, I've been trained as an assistant manager and given roles such as shift runner & cash handler. It is a decent place to work but the chance to progress hasn't been coming for over 4 years
Cons
Long, unsociable hours
Productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sallins, County Kildare10 October 2016
I started work at 12 noon till 8pm most days, i would then collect the food that had to be delivered. What i learned whilst working this job is improving efficiency with time.
Not great at low level
PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Balbriggan, County Dublin11 September 2016
Working at Domino's as a driver is under self employment to pay you half the minimum wage, staff turnover is very high in this business, they can replace you. I felt when announcing the end of college, I was already replaced by taking on more staff, reducing tip opportunities and hours for everyone as I was still working there when this happened. There is no advancement opportunities and work is not possible unless used in conjunction with social welfare. For the pay, it's not worth wearing your car engine out for, only if you can't get work anywhere else. A dead-end job unless you stay there for years to get through the ranks.
Pros
You get a free staff meal, but have to pay for medium pizza upwards
Cons
Low pay, no value for employee's, random hours, car engine weardown
based on team work and being attentive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin22 June 2016
⦁ Dealing with customer via phone and face to face

⦁ Working under pressure and managing multiple workloads as it is the 2nd busiest branch of Dominos in Ireland

⦁ Working as a team
great
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 June 2016
i really enjoyed working in dominos friendly atmosphere and busy working environment it was really good during my study period they helped me by giving me wright roster hours
Productive and fun workplace
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Gorey, County Wexford23 February 2016
Open the shop
Preparing workplace
receiving phone calls
serve a customer
preparing the pizza and side orders
clean the shop areas
closingthe shop

I've learned to slap a nice pizza from fresh dough (most enjoyable part of the job), to manage a day running shifts, to work in team,to correctly serve a customer.

I don't like to work under pressure, with colleagues who do not work in team (the hardest part of the job)
thoroughly enjoyed working for dominos
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tralee Co.Kerry Ireland4 February 2016
I really loved working for Dominos as it was a great place to work. I got on with everyone and they were all so friendly and welcoming. I learned how to make Pizzas and improved on my customer service skills.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
late nights
Store Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Cork Town, County Cork26 January 2016
Multitasking.
Team work.
i learn a great costumer services.
diversity.
the hardest part is make sure that all the shop is extremely clean.
great work atmosphere.
My First Job
customer service (Former Employee) –  Bray, County Wicklow9 December 2015
This was my first real job and i was made to feel welcome and part of the team. The working environment was fast paced and interesting. Customer service and quality were always 100%
Pros
MY first job - positive experience
Cons
temp contract
Productive and busy workplace
Quality management (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin17 November 2015
Responsible for preparing food,
Im learning to make orders and different kinds of issues,
High communication an loyalty,
Align staff with the exercise,
Prepare everything perfect for busy time in the shop
Productive and busy workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Walkinstown5 October 2015
Each day I answer phone calls and take customers orders, provide a friendly face to customers as they come in and out of the store. My co-workers are all very friendly and we all work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. The most enjoyable part of my job would be interacting with customers and meeting new people.
Fun work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Naas, KE4 October 2015
I learned how to make pizza. Management and co-workers all nice to work with. When I first started it took awhile to find out where all houses and estates where, especially if the number not visible from car. When busy its much better as your kept going.
Pros
Learned alot more roads and general area where i was working
Cons
your pay depended on how many deliveries you get
Dedicated staff and great environment to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Walkinstown4 July 2015
This job created great relationships with both staff and customers alike. It provided a fun environment to work in whilst giving clear goals of what they wanted.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
inconsistent hours
Productive place to work
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Dundalk17 June 2015
Providing a friendly and professional customer service, ensured customer satisfaction and worked effectively and calmly under pressure, also handling a range of financial transactions on a daily basis. Being an effective member of a small multi-tasking high performance team is a most enriching part of the work.
great management
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  ireland20 August 2014
A typical day involves managing, opening and closing the shop, preparing items for work (filling the make-line and tidying up the shop before opening the door for business .), taking customer orders, preparing the orders, clocking the driver.

I have learned how to manage time effectively and how to present myself well to customers.

As management in training i keen to do my job, i know the ins-and-outs of everybody's position and keep a steady flow of the shop.

The staff are always looking out for everyone and pitch in where they can;but it was a very friendly place to work.

The hardest part of the job would be working non-stop, in-and-out of the shop for 9.5 hours..

The most enjoyable part of the job is arriving at the start of the shift knowing you have a good team of people behind you.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
any hours
nice people, fan workplace
pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Navan30 June 2014
hard work, lots of cleaning...
make pizza
can be better
nice people
slapping pizza
my co-workers
Customer Oriented
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Dundalk6 June 2014
General shop duties such as taking orders, making pizzas and keeping the shop clean. Management and staff worked together as a team.
Pros
friendly staff
Just a place of work
Shift manager, customer service. (Current Employee) –  limerick19 March 2014
I enjoy working talking to the customers, I have learnt a lot about the way to pick up the phone, serve everyone and enjoy with my partners. I normally work in the kitchen and picking up the phone, but I dont like the hours I have and that is why I am looking for something else. The salary is also not very good, so I feel myself in the position of working somewhere else.
My workmates are very nice and I enjoy working with them.
challenging place to work
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Clonee5 December 2013
A great organization,very positive approach towards employee,Understands the risks involved in food business and deals very well by providing all training required to the their employees and also keep track of daily operations are done accordingly,Customer satisfaction is their first priority,management is always there for their employees,Loved to work,and learnt a lot,
Pros
free meal provided to all
Cons
half an hour paid
fun work place
pizza maker (Current Employee) –  Sallins22 September 2013
I learned new skills and as this was my first job i found it challenging at times but fun