Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 68 reviews matching the search See all 23,238 reviews
Just a place of work
Shift manager, customer service. (Current Employee) –  limerick19 March 2014
I enjoy working talking to the customers, I have learnt a lot about the way to pick up the phone, serve everyone and enjoy with my partners. I normally work in the kitchen and picking up the phone, but I dont like the hours I have and that is why I am looking for something else. The salary is also not very good, so I feel myself in the position of working somewhere else.
My workmates are very nice and I enjoy working with them.
challenging place to work
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Clonee5 December 2013
A great organization,very positive approach towards employee,Understands the risks involved in food business and deals very well by providing all training required to the their employees and also keep track of daily operations are done accordingly,Customer satisfaction is their first priority,management is always there for their employees,Loved to work,and learnt a lot,
Pros
free meal provided to all
Cons
half an hour paid
fun work place
pizza maker (Current Employee) –  Sallins22 September 2013
I learned new skills and as this was my first job i found it challenging at times but fun
good company to work for
shift runner (Current Employee) –  Inis, CE6 August 2013
Domino is a great place to work great change for to get your goals
Pros
fre
Cons
30hours
Muito bom
Supervisora (Former Employee) –  Limerick, LK3 July 2013
Domino's Pizza é uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcionários, investindo em qualificação dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos diários que desenvolvem habilidades necessárias para a empresa.
Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organização no quadro de horários dos funcionários, no sentido da alternância de turnos no período da noite.
good company
make line,take orders (Current Employee) –  Waterford28 June 2013
good work, great managment, work is not hard.learned to make pizzas,take orders on the phone.
Productive and fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Douglas, Co. Cork2 June 2012
My typical day at work consists of delivering customer orders in an effective and timely manner along with knowledge of the surrounding areas in which we Dominos Pizza provide the delivery service. My colleageus are a pleasure to work with and management also along with possessing good communication skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the 50% staff discount along with customer tips. The hardest part of the job is when customers are living in a difficult address to find however I enjoy the challenge of finding these areas in a timely manner.
Pros
50% staff discount on all food orders