Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

Ireland78 reviews
Nice people to work with, very helpful and always push you to do your best. Train you in slowly so you’re not overwhelmed straight away and that you have every task perfected before you move on to the next.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Late hours
Multitasking.
Team work.

i learn a great costumer services.

diversity.

the hardest part is make sure that all the shop is extremely clean.

great work atmosphere.
This was my first real job and i was made to feel welcome and part of the team. The working environment was fast paced and interesting. Customer service and quality were always 100%
Pros
MY first job - positive experience
Cons
temp contract
Responsible for preparing food,
Im learning to make orders and different kinds of issues,

High communication an loyalty,

Align staff with the exercise,

Prepare everything perfect for busy time in the shop
Each day I answer phone calls and take customers orders, provide a friendly face to customers as they come in and out of the store. My co-workers are all very friendly and we all work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. The most enjoyable part of my job would be interacting with customers and meeting new people.
I learned how to make pizza. Management and co-workers all nice to work with. When I first started it took awhile to find out where all houses and estates where, especially if the number not visible from car. When busy its much better as your kept going.
Pros
Learned alot more roads and general area where i was working
Cons
your pay depended on how many deliveries you get
This job created great relationships with both staff and customers alike. It provided a fun environment to work in whilst giving clear goals of what they wanted.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
inconsistent hours
Providing a friendly and professional customer service, ensured customer satisfaction and worked effectively and calmly under pressure, also handling a range of financial transactions on a daily basis. Being an effective member of a small multi-tasking high performance team is a most enriching part of the work.
A typical day involves managing, opening and closing the shop, preparing items for work (filling the make-line and tidying up the shop before opening the door for business .), taking customer orders, preparing the orders, clocking the driver.

I have learned how to manage time effectively and how to present myself well to customers.

As management in training i keen to do my job, i know the ins-and-outs of everybody's position and keep a steady flow of the shop.

The staff are always looking out for everyone and pitch in where they can;but it was a very friendly place to work.

The hardest part of the job would be working non-stop, in-and-out of the shop for 9.5 hours..

The most enjoyable part of the job is arriving at the start of the shift knowing you have a good team of people behind you.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
any hours
hard work, lots of cleaning...
make pizza

can be better

nice people

slapping pizza

my co-workers
General shop duties such as taking orders, making pizzas and keeping the shop clean. Management and staff worked together as a team.
Pros
friendly staff
I enjoy working talking to the customers, I have learnt a lot about the way to pick up the phone, serve everyone and enjoy with my partners. I normally work in the kitchen and picking up the phone, but I dont like the hours I have and that is why I am looking for something else. The salary is also not very good, so I feel myself in the position of working somewhere else.
My workmates are very nice and I enjoy working with them.
A great organization,very positive approach towards employee,Understands the risks involved in food business and deals very well by providing all training required to the their employees and also keep track of daily operations are done accordingly,Customer satisfaction is their first priority,management is always there for their employees,Loved to work,and learnt a lot,
Pros
free meal provided to all
Cons
half an hour paid
I learned new skills and as this was my first job i found it challenging at times but fun
Domino is a great place to work great change for to get your goals
Pros
fre
Cons
30hours
Domino's Pizza é uma empresa bastante incentivadora dos bons funcionários, investindo em qualificação dos mesmos com cursos e treinamentos diários que desenvolvem habilidades necessárias para a empresa.
Apenas uma ressalva para a deficiente organização no quadro de horários dos funcionários, no sentido da alternância de turnos no período da noite.

good work, great managment, work is not hard.learned to make pizzas,take orders on the phone.
My typical day at work consists of delivering customer orders in an effective and timely manner along with knowledge of the surrounding areas in which we Dominos Pizza provide the delivery service. My colleageus are a pleasure to work with and management also along with possessing good communication skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the 50% staff discount along with customer tips. The hardest part of the job is when customers are living in a difficult address to find however I enjoy the challenge of finding these areas in a timely manner.
Pros
50% staff discount on all food orders