Donnybrook Fair

Donnybrook Fair Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland17 reviews
Easy going, nice managers within the shop, everyone was very personable. The hours were very long however, with each shift lasting around 10 hours leading to ling and often exhausting days
I do enjoy my job at donnybrook fair I just work to.many weekends I dont mind working some but i seem.to.be in most weekends other than that's it's not a bad place to work.i.just feel.like I would like a change.
Pros
Half price lunches
Cons
Weekends
This job was my first ever retail job and I received 10 minutes training on the tills and that was all the training I ever received. I was supposed to be working a 20 hour contract but I worked 43 hours in my first week. When I brought that to the attention of my manager it was brought down to 36 hours. I wasn't taught how to use the lotto machine or how to deal with vouchers etc. which made me incompetent when attempting to do my job.
Pros
small staff discount
Cons
long hours, no staff benefits, unwelcoming enviroment
Good place for someone with no retail experience. Not so good for someone who is looking for decently paid job-heavy workload, long hours (9 hour shifts), breaks are not paid etc.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
long hours, poor management communication, no salary increase to long-term and hardworking employees, promises only.
Co workers are very kind and easy to work with, very good oportunity for anyone starting out in the industry. A lot of hours are included so be prepared to sacrifice a social life.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Donnybrook Fair?