Doosan Bobcat Employee Reviews

Empresa ótima
Analista de Customer Service pleno (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP14 July 2019
Uma ótima empresa, cultura coreana muito forte.
MEX Assembler 3rd Shift (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, ND5 June 2019
The job is fast paced and hard. You must follow all rules or you will get terminated. As long as you are doing what you are supposed to, you can get places there. Advancement is an option.
Pros
free meals when meet production, great benefits
Night shift golden boys
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, MN23 May 2019
I worked at bobcat on 2 different occasions. Neither time did I want to leave this shop. Great people, hard working employees and many fun stories to tell. If I could come back to work there I would!
Pros
Best PCL in the buisness
Cons
too many big heads
Don’t come here
N/A (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NC20 May 2019
Doosan in STATESVILLE is not organized, they don’t communicate properly and Is stressful to the max. The employees here won’t listen to their supervisors or managers especially the managers that are of minority. Individuals here don’t like African Americans in leadership and will do anything possible to get them out of here. This company does not care anything about the people they just care about that dollar. If you want to deal with constant picking and harassment work here if not find something else. I would not advise to work at the Statesville facility.
Cons
Organization is actively changing the culture.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GA10 May 2019
In my previous position in North Dakota - every day was unique. Various meetings, collaborative side meetings, strategy, etc... People are great/hard working. The big challenge are the winters - nothing Bobcat can do about that other than relocate.
Pros
Great People
Cons
To be on the "in" - must be in a North Dakota facility.
Not worth wrecking your body
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Gwinner, ND5 May 2019
Usually worked mandated 6 days a week and 10 hour days required for 5 of those days. The overtime pay was great but it wasn’t worth wrecking my body for. Many people got injuries as they allow everyone to work 12 hour days 6 days a week. Not a safe environment as some employees have long drives and little sleep.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours and short weekends
Poor management good benefits
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NC3 May 2019
Great benefits and pay, however this is counteracted by extremely poor management and lack of communication with people on off shifts. First shirt management has their favorite people who are primarily on day shift and they often find reasons to give people on off shifts problems or simply do not communicate. Stay clear of this place.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Extremely poor management and communication, stressful
Interesting work environment
Welder/Robot Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gwinner, ND 580401 April 2019
I'd say overall the union saves this company I wasn't very high up on management they are more about quantity than quality it seems. But overall I did see improvement to the facility as they have updated alot over the last 9 years I've been there.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Good people to work with. Have fun every day
Welder (Current Employee) –  Gwinner, ND28 March 2019
Employees are good to work with. The overall experience is excellent. The pay is very good along with the benefits. The upper management has its problems just like any other company
Pros
Available overtime
Cons
Has to drive an hour to and from everyday
A fast pace, well oriented company
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, ND4 February 2019
Great company to work for.
I learned to use a forklift .
The management was great and also kept me busy.
One of the best jobs I've had.
I enjoyed working for this company.
Need more breaks to
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, ND31 January 2019
Need more breaks to refresh employees. Overwork them without a care of health and welfare. You need to take care of the workers to take care of the company
Pros
Benefits and day
Cons
Work you like crazy with just one break before lunch. No breaks after lunch.
Good company, poor management
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Wahpeton, ND28 January 2019
Worked here for a year. Typical roughneck factory working crowd. Not much concern for safety, if you are injured on the job, expect to be treated poorly. Management needs work, very apathetic towards workers, particularly females.
A challenging work place.
E-Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo25 January 2019
Being in a company striving to adapt towards the shift to digital marketing was indeed a challenge, but in most cases, an interesting challenge. I learnt a lot and got to participate in some great projects that covered multiple years - I am thankful for the experience and gained a lot of knowledge.
Bobcat
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Gwinner, ND23 January 2019
I really liked working at bobcat. The only problems I had were the working hours and the distance I had to travel everyday for work. I would recommend bobcat to everyone
Pros
Paid great
Cons
Bad hours
Fun
Assembler/Welder (Former Employee) –  Gwinner, ND16 January 2019
Good to work if you get full time job, but safety is not good they don’t care about safety they always want to get the job done no matter what overall
Good job
Robotic Welder (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, ND17 December 2018
Good leader and supervisors. But safety is a big issue among other employees. I don't blame the supervisor he can not be everything where. With the influx of new employees communication is also an issue some of witch is others do not speak English that well or refuse to .
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Safety.
HR is horrible
Welder (Current Employee) –  Litchfield, MN6 December 2018
Is a decent place to work with good pay, if they would actually get your pay right and given to you on time. Multiple issues with paychecks that take weeks to get fixed.
Pros
Decent work
Cons
Human resources
Good company to work for, but often disappointing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, ND8 October 2018
The company is loyal to their employees and way too loyal to North Dakota. The field employees spend long hours on the road for pay that is less than competitive and are often spread too thin. The overall company culture is positive. Unfortunately their manufacturing side is a mess, which spills over into all other aspects of the business. There is little accountability for product quality, production goals, any sort of engineering deadlines, or launch dates. It is clearly difficult to find high quality talent to live in Fargo or the plant location in Gwinner, ND.
Pros
Lenient travel policy, good benefits, 3 weeks starting vacation, modern corporate headquarters facility
Cons
Long hours, manufacturing and engineering issues are often felt throughout the company
It was a easy but boring job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, ND7 October 2018
It was a an easy yet hard working job it was relaxed at some points but it could be fast paced at the same time the money was good but the hours could get a little difficult some times
Cons
Short breaks, over worked you
American Sweat Shop
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, ND21 June 2018
Mandatory 60 hour weeks but if you are late by 1 minute you can be fired regardless of how good of an employee you are.No training for new employees..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doosan Bobcat. Our community is ready to answer.