Here to help
Information from DPD:
DPD Employee Reviews for Courier
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,219 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
People that you work with a great, management don't care pay is bad, long hours especially during Christmas you have to work early till very late. Time restrictions make you drive quick and isn't safe your always driving quick to get to the next drop and hope your not caught for speeding
other drivers are sound
time restrictions on drops are unrealistic
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DPD. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,219 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DPD
- What is the interview process like at DPD?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at DPD?4 people answered
- What is the DPD employee discount?3 people answered
- Working hours2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at DPD?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at DPD?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of DPD about how to improve it?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at DPD?One person answered
- How to get a job as a delivery driver for dpd ?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at DPD?One person answered
See all questions and answers
DPD Reviews by Job Title